机场接待英语对话情景阅读
机场接待英语对话情景阅读
在英语考试的听力中,英语情景对话是必考的一类问题,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于机场接待英语对话,希望对大家有所帮助!
机场接待英语对话篇1
A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin from England?
A:您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?
B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.
B:是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?
A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.
A:正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。
B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.
B:很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。
A:How do you do?
A:你们好!
C:How do you do, Mr.Zhang?
C:您好!张先生。
A:Let me help you with your luggage.
A:我来帮您拿行李吧!
B:No, thanks. I can manage it.
B:不了,我能行,谢谢。
A:Did you hcrve a good flight, Mr.Martin?
A:旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?
B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?
B:很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?
A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let's go.
A:大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!
机场接待英语对话篇2
A:How are you, Mr.Brown? How nice to see you again. How is everything going?
A:你好,布朗先生,很高兴能再次见到你。过得怎么样?
B:Very well. What about you?
B:很好,你怎么样?
A:Not bad,tanks. Our company has sent me to pick you up here.
A:还可以,谢谢。我们公司派我来这儿接你。
B:That is so nice of you.
B:你们真是太好了。
A:How was your flight?
A:旅途怎么样?
B:Well, generally speaking it was fine. But it is really a long distance from New York to Shanghai. Oh, Mr. Liang, let me introduce my assistant, Mr. Blake.
B:总体来说还好,就是从纽约到上海真的是一次长途旅行啊。哦,粱先生,让我介绍我的助手布莱克先生给你认识。
A:How do you do, Mr.Blake? I am Liang Dong.
A:您好,布莱克先生。我是梁东。
C:How do you do, Mr.Liang?
C:您好,梁先生。
A:ls it your first visit to China?
A:这是您第一次来中国吧?
C:Yes, I have been dreaming of coming to China for years. I am so glad that it has come true finally.
C:是的,我多年来一直梦想能来中国。我很高兴,现在终于实现了。
A:l hope you will have a nice stay in China.
A:希望您能在中国过得愉快。
C:Thank you, I am sure I will.
C:谢谢,我相信会的。
A:You must be very tired after such a long flight. Let me take you to your hotel in my car.
A:你们长途飞行后一定很累了,让我载你们去酒店吧。
B:Great, thank you.
B:太好了,谢谢。
A:My pleasure.
A:很荣幸效劳。
机场接待英语对话篇3
A:Mr.Martin, we're on arrival.
A:马丁先生,我们到了。
B:lt's nice of you to see my off at the airport. Thank you very much.
B:您真是太周到了,非常感谢您来机场送我。
A:We'll miss you. I hope we'll keep in touch.
A:我们会想念您的,希望今后保持联系。
B:Sure. You've given a great help to me in the past days.
B:当然会。这些天里您帮我大忙了。
A:lt's my pleasure. We hope you'll visit Beijing again.
A:我很乐意那样做。我们希望您能再次来北京。
B:Certainly. l'll be glad to.
B:当然,我很乐意。
A:lt's almost time to get aboard.
A:该登机了。
B:Yes, we should go. Thank you very much. Goodbye!
B:是啊,我们该走了。非常感谢!再见!
A:Bye bye! Have a pleasant journey!
A:再见!旅途愉快!
机场接待英语对话篇4
A:l need a taxi to the airport.
A:我想叫辆出租车去机场.
B:lt is unnecessary. l'll see you off at the airport.
B:没有必要,我将去机场送你。
猜你喜欢:
1.机场英语对话
2.机场英语情景对话
3.机场英语日常对话