游览景点英语实用对话
游览景点英语实用对话
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面学习啦小编为大家带来出国旅游游览景点英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
游览景点英语实用对话1
A: How many ports do we call at on our passage?
A:我们一路上要在几个港口停留?
B:Four ports.
B:4个港口。
A: The ship is going very fast.
A:船走得真快。
B: Perhaps she makes about 25 knots an hour.
B:每小时大约行驶25海里。
A: You look pale. Are you seasick?
A:您脸色不好。是不是晕船?
B:I don't feel very good.
B:我感到不太舒服。
A:I have some tablets for seasickness.
A:我有治晕船的药。
B: They give me no help at all.
B:它们对我一点用都没有。
A: Then we'd better go back to our cabin.
A:那我们最好回到船舱里吧。
游览景点英语实用对话2
A: My god, it's such a lovely lake! The lake has a water surface of 56 square kilometers.
A:我的天,多么迷人的湖啊!西湖的水面面积为5.6平方公里。
B: No wonder it looks so huge.
B:难怪显得这么大。
A: We are now walking on what is in fact an island Here we get one of the 10 sceneries of the West Lake: Autumn Moon over the Calm Lake.
A:我们现在走在一个小岛上,这里有西湖十景之一:平湖秋月。
B: Why is it called "Autumn Moon over the Calm Lake" ?
B:为什么叫“平湖秋月”呢?
A: It's so named because in the pavilion over there the great poet Bai Juyi of the Tang Dynasty would take a rest after drinking a little too much, and watch the moon over the lake.
A:因为唐朝大诗人白居易在畅饮之后在那边那个亭子中休息,看着湖面上的月亮,因此叫“平湖秋月”。
B:Very romantic.
B:非常浪漫。
A: Now let's board the boat and have a ride on the lake.
A:我们现在上船到湖中去游览一下吧。
B: Sure (They get on the boat).
B:好(他们上船)。
A: Wang, what's that building over there? It looks like some sort of a huge pavilion.
A:王,那边那个建筑是什么?看上去像个巨大的亭子。
B: You are right. That's the Heart of Lake Pavilion, situated on an islet.It was built in 1552 and is the largest pavilion on the West Lake. Oh, here we are at the Little Yingzhou island. Let's get off the boat. Please watch your steps.
B:没错,那是湖心事,坐落在一个小岛上。它建于1552年,是西湖最大的亭子,哦,我们到了小瀛洲了。我们下船吧。请脚下留神。
游览景点英语实用对话3
A: The channel boats are quite fast, aren't they?
A:这艘海峡船开得很快,是吗?
B: Yes, very. They make the trip in about an hour.
B:是的,非常快。这趟旅行大约要1小时左右。
A:I hope we shan't have a rough passage.
A:但愿我们在旅途中不要遇到风浪。
B: No,I hope not.I want to have a deck chair and enjoy the crossing.
B:我也是这么希望的,我想在甲板上找一把椅子,欣赏穿越海峡的沿途风景。
A:That's a good idea.
A:这是个好主意。
B: The sea seems quite calm, so there will be no fear of seasickness. Are you seasick?
B:看上去大海很平静,可以不用担心晕船了。你爱晕船吗?
A: Yes, unfortunately. I'm very much subject to it.
A:是的,不幸的是,我经常晕船。
B: I'm not a very good sailor, either. My mother is a dreadfully poor sailor. In fact, she never takes a voyage unless she has to.I am better than that, and even on the Pacific. after ten days of it,I can still find my sea legs. Well, happily we shall have a smooth passage today.
B:我也有一点儿晕船。我母亲是最爱晕船的人。事实上,她不到万不得已时从来不坐船。我比她强点儿,甚至有一次在太平洋上航行十天后也几乎没怎么晕船。不过今天我们高兴的是,我们将有一个平静的航行。
A: Yes, this little boat gets up a fine speed, and I think we'll soon get to the land.
A:是的,这艘小船还真快。我想我们很快就能到陆地。
B: Yeah,I am of the same opinion.
B:是啊,我也是这么想的。
游览景点英语实用对话4
A:Excuse me, sir.
A:打扰了,先生。
B:What's the matter?
B:什么事?
A:I heard that we will call at some ports on the way. Is that true?
A:我听说我们将要沿途在一些港口停靠,这是真的吗?
B:Yes.
B:是的。
A:Where will we call at?
A:我们在哪儿停靠?
B:Dalian.
B:在大连?
A: Dalian is my hometown.
A:大连是我的老家。
B:Really?
B:是吗?
A: Can I get off the ship and walk around?
A:我能下船到处走走吗?
B: Sorry. I'm afraid you couldn't.
B:对不起,恐怕您不能。
游览景点英语实用对话相关文章:
5.国外旅游情景对话
10.旅游英语100句