坐船旅游英语情景对话
坐船旅游英语情景对话
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面学习啦小编为大家带来关于坐船旅游英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
坐船旅游情景对话1
A: How many ports do we call at on our passage?
A:我们一路上要在几个港口停留?
B:Four ports.
B:4个港口。
A: The ship is going very fast.
A:船走得真快。
B: Perhaps she makes about 25 knots an hour.
B:每小时大约行驶25海里。
A: You look pale. Are you seasick?
A:您脸色不好。是不是晕船?
B:I don't feel very good.
B:我感到不太舒服。
A:I have some tablets for seasickness.
A:我有治晕船的药。
B: They give me no help at all.
B:它们对我一点用都没有。
A: Then we'd better go back to our cabin.
A:那我们最好回到船舱里吧。
坐船旅游情景对话2
A: The channel boats are quite fast, aren't they?
A:这艘海峡船开得很快,是吗?
B: Yes, very. They make the trip in about an hour.
B:是的,非常快。这趟旅行大约要1小时左右。
A:I hope we shan't have a rough passage.
A:但愿我们在旅途中不要遇到风浪。
B: No,I hope not.I want to have a deck chair and enjoy the crossing.
B:我也是这么希望的,我想在甲板上找一把椅子,欣赏穿越海峡的沿途风景。
A:That's a good idea.
A:这是个好主意。
B: The sea seems quite calm, so there will be no fear of seasickness. Are you seasick?
B:看上去大海很平静,可以不用担心晕船了。你爱晕船吗?
A: Yes, unfortunately. I'm very much subject to it.
A:是的,不幸的是,我经常晕船。
B: I'm not a very good sailor, either. My mother is a dreadfully poor sailor. In fact, she never takes a voyage unless she has to.I am better than that, and even on the Pacific. after ten days of it,I can still find my sea legs. Well, happily we shall have a smooth passage today.
B:我也有一点儿晕船。我母亲是最爱晕船的人。事实上,她不到万不得已时从来不坐船。我比她强点儿,甚至有一次在太平洋上航行十天后也几乎没怎么晕船。不过今天我们高兴的是,我们将有一个平静的航行。
A: Yes, this little boat gets up a fine speed, and I think we'll soon get to the land.
A:是的,这艘小船还真快。我想我们很快就能到陆地。
B: Yeah,I am of the same opinion.
B:是啊,我也是这么想的。
坐船旅游情景对话3
A:Excuse me, sir.
A:打扰了,先生。
B:What's the matter?
B:什么事?
A:I heard that we will call at some ports on the way. Is that true?
A:我听说我们将要沿途在一些港口停靠,这是真的吗?
B:Yes.
B:是的。
A:Where will we call at?
A:我们在哪儿停靠?
B:Dalian.
B:在大连?
A: Dalian is my hometown.
A:大连是我的老家。
B:Really?
B:是吗?
A: Can I get off the ship and walk around?
A:我能下船到处走走吗?
B: Sorry. I'm afraid you couldn't.
B:对不起,恐怕您不能。
坐船旅游情景对话4
A: Good morning, everyone. We will get destination in only one hour.
A:早上好,各位。我们还有一个小时就到达目的地了。
B: Oh, yes.
B:啊,好的。
A: I hope that you had good journey.
A:希望各位的旅途很愉快。
B: Yes. Thank you.
B:是的,谢谢你。
A: Make sure that your customs forms are with you.
A:要确定随身携带海关单据。
B: And?
B:还有吗?
A: Before disembarkation, please get ready.
A:离船之前,请做好准备。
B: All right.
B:好的。
A: By the way, don't forget your luggage on the ship.
A:顺便说一句,不要把行李落在船上。
B: Thank you for your reminding.
B:谢谢你的提醒。
A: You will see the beautiful city.
A:你们将会看到一座美丽的城市。
B:I can't wait to see it.
B:我等不及了。