乘坐飞机情景对话
乘坐飞机情景对话
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面学习啦小编为大家带来关于乘坐飞机的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
乘坐飞机情景对话:预订机票
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
A:您早,能为您做些什么?
B: Good morning. I'd like to make a reservation to Guangzhou for August 2.
B:早,我想订一张8月2日去广州的机票。
A: Just a moment, please. I'm sorry, sir. There is no ticket available on that day. But we have flights for Guangzhou the next day.
A:请稍等。对不起,先生,8月2日的票已订完了,但第二天有去广州的航班。
B: May I inquire about the departure time?
B:请问飞机都什么时候起飞?
A:A 9:12 flight in the morning and a 14:00 flight in the afternoon.
A:早上航班9点12分起飞,下午航班2点起飞。
B: When will the plane reach for the morning flight?
B:早上班机什么时候到达?
A:At 13:15.
A:下午1点15分。
B: OK. I'd like to book a ticket for this one.
B:好吧,我订一张这次班机的票。
A: All right, sir. Please reconfirm your ticket no later than 12 o'clock two days before the flight; otherwise, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
A:好的,先生。请最好在起飞前两天的中午12点前再确认一下机票,否则预订会自动取消。
乘坐飞机情景对话:确认机票
A: Reservation Center, Global Airlines. Can I help you?
A:全球航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?
B: Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticker.
B:是的,我来电确认机票。
A: May I have your name,please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B: My name is Li Lin, In fact,I have a reservation on Flight No.916 for London, leaving New York at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫李林。我事先已订了明天飞往伦敦的916次航班机票,下午2点离开纽约。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后天?
A:Certainly, madam.
A:当然可以,太太。
B: Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:后天同次航班有座吗?
A: Yes,madam.You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 916 for London, leaving New York at 2:00 p,m. on October 25.
A:有,太太,您已重新确认10月25H飞往伦敦的916次航班机票,离开纽约的时间为下午2点钟。
乘坐飞机情景对话:出示护照
A: Passport, please!
A:请出示护照!
B:Here you are!
B:给。
A: Italian?
A:意大利人吗?
B:Yes.
B:是的
A: Where in Italy are you from?
A:意大利的什么地方?
B: Florence.
B:佛罗伦萨。
A: There sure are a lot of people from Italy visiting right now.
A:现在从意大利来的游客真不少。
B: I’m not surprised. Our school year just ended, and a lot of Italians are on vacation.
B:这不奇怪。我们的学期才结束,还有许多意大利人正在休假。
A: How long do you plan to stay?
A:你打算呆多久?
B: About ten days.
B:大约10天。
A: All right. Here’s your passport. Welcome to the China.
A:行了。这是您的护照。欢迎您到中国来。
乘坐飞机情景对话:托运行李
A: Good morning, sir. Where are you flying today?
A:早上好,先生。您要飞往哪里?
B: I'm flying to New York.
B:我要去纽约。
A: Can I have your ticket and passport, please?
A:能看一下您的机票和护照吗?
B: Here you are.
B:给你。
A: OK. What baggage are you going to check?
A:好了,您要托运什么行李?
B: I want to check these two.
B:我想托运这两件。
A: The small one is OK. But the other one is too heavy.
A:小箱子没问题,但是大的太重了。
B: So, what should I do?
B:那怎么办?
A:If you have only got 4kg of overweight baggage, it can be checked free of charge. But now you have got so much. You have to pay
a charge for it.
A:如果您只超重了4公斤,能免费托运。可您现在超了这么多,您只好付费了。
B: How much will that be then?
B:那要多少钱?
A:90 yuan.
A:90元。
B:OK! Here It is.
B:好的,给你。
A:Here is your receipt.
A:这是您的收据。