学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 旅游英语 > 旅游英语情景对话:引客入座

旅游英语情景对话:引客入座

时间: 焯杰674 分享

旅游英语情景对话:引客入座

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面学习啦小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:引客入座,欢迎大家学习!

  引客入座英语情景对话一:

  A:Good evening.

  A:晚上好。

  B:Good evening. We've a reservation for a table for four. My name is Tim.

  B:晚上好。我们已经预订了有一张4个人坐的桌子,我的名字是蒂姆。

  A:Let me check the list. Yes,we do have a reservation under Mr. Tim.

  A:让我看一下登记表。没错,我们这里的确有一位蒂姆先生订了一张桌子。

  B:But there is a change in the number of people.There are seven of us. Three of my friends are coming soon.

  B:不过人数有点变化。我们一共有7个人,其余3个很快就来。

  A:It doesn't matter. Follow me,please. What do you think of the table in the center of the dining room?

  A:没问题。请跟我来。大厅中央的位置怎么样?

  B:Well,it's a window table that we've booked.

  B:嗯,我们预订的是靠窗的桌子。

  A:I'm sorry,but you see,all the tables by the window are small,with up to 4 seats.

  A:对不起,但您看看所有靠窗的位置都很小,最多坐4个人。

  B:Oh,I see. We'll have to make up with the center one.

  B:哦,我明白了。我们只有将就一下坐在大厅中间了。

  A:Thank you for your understanding,Mr. Tim.

  A:蒂姆先生,谢谢您的理解。

  B:If a Mr. Wu comes to look for me, just take him here.

  B:如果有一位吴先生过来找我,请带他过来这边。

  A:Yes,I will.

  A:好的,我会的。

  引客入座英语情景对话二:

  A:Good evening,sir. Welcome to our restaurant.

  A:先生,晚上好。欢迎光临我们餐馆。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  A:Do you have a reservation?

  A:您有没有预约?

  B:Yes,I do.

  B:是的,有预约。

  A:May I have your name,please?

  A:请问您贵姓?

  B:Yes , it's Mr. Brown.

  B:布朗。

  A:Mr. Brown. We were expecting you. This way,please. Will this table be fine?

  A:布朗先生。我们正在恭候您的大驾。这边请。这张桌子好吗?

  B:Oh,this is just fine.

  B:哦,不错。

  A:Please take a seat.

  A:请坐。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  A:Here is the menu.

  A:这是菜单。

  引客入座英语情景对话三:

  A:Good evening.

  A:晚上好。

  B:Good evening. I'd like a table for four,please.

  B:晚上好。我要一张4人餐桌。

  A:OK. Where would you like to sit?

  A:好。你们想坐在哪儿呢?

  B:By the window , please.

  B:窗子旁边。

  A:All right. This way,please.

  A:行。这边请。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  引客入座英语情景对话四:

  A:I'm sorry,sir. We can't do anything for you. We're jammed.

  A:对不起,先生。我们无法为您服务,我们已经客满了。

  B:But I have a reservation. My name is Deng Li.

  B:但我已预订了座位。我叫邓立。

  A:Let me see. Oh,yes. Mr. Deng. We've been expecting you. Please come this way.

  A:让我查一查。哦,是的,邓先生,我们正等着您呢。请这边走。

  B:Thanks. I have booked a table for three.

  B:多谢。我预订过一张三人桌。

  A:Yes,it's a table next to the window.

  A:是的,是一张靠窗的桌子。

  B;Thank you so much.

  B:太谢谢你了。

  引客入座英语情景对话五:

  A:Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant.

  A:晚上好,欢迎光临本店。

  B:Good evening. We want a dinning room with a table for eight.

  B:晚上好,我们要一间有可坐下8个人的桌子的房间。

  A:I'm sorry,sir. The rooms are not available now.But would you like to have your dinner in the dinning hall? I can find a table by the window for you.

  A:对不起,先生。餐厅都满了。你们愿意在大厅里用餐吗?我可以为你们安排一张靠窗的桌子。

  B:No , thanks. We have made a reservation before.

  B:谢谢,不用了。事前我们已预订了座位。

  A:Can I have your name , please?

  A:请问您叫什么名字?

  B:My name is James.

  B:我叫詹姆斯。

  A:I'll ask waitress to show you the way.

  A:我让服务员带你们去。

  B:Thanks.

  B:谢谢。

430245