学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 旅游英语 > 旅游英语情景对话:预订座位

旅游英语情景对话:预订座位

时间: 焯杰674 分享

旅游英语情景对话:预订座位

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面学习啦小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订座位,欢迎大家学习!

  预订座位情景对话一:

  A:Excuse me , could you tell me whether there is a restaurant near here?

  A:对不起,你能告诉我们这附近哪儿有饭店吗?

  B:Yes, there is one at Sanyuan Bridge. B is a famous restaurant in the city.

  B:在三元桥就有一家。那是一家全市著名的餐厅。

  A:I'm afraid there must be a lot of people there.

  A:恐怕人很多吧。

  B:I think so. I think you'd better make a phone call to see whether there is a table available.

  B:我想是的。我想你们还是先打个电话看看是否有空座位。

  A:But we don't know the telephone number.

  A:可是我们不知道电话号码。

  B:Here is a tourist guidebook. You can look it up in the book.

  B:这儿有一本旅行指南。你可以在上面查。

  A:You are so kind! Thank you very much.

  A:你真是太好了!非常感谢。

  B:It's a pleasure.

  B:不用客气。

  预订座位情景对话二:

  A:Good evening,Yanjing Restaurant.

  A:晚上好,这里是燕京餐馆。

  B:Could I reserve a table for Saturday, September16th at 8: 00 p. m.?

  B:我想订张9月16日星期六下午8: 00的餐桌,可以吗?

  A:Certainly,sir. For how many people,please?

  A;当然可以,先生。请问有几位?

  B:For two people. We would like a quiet table, please.

  B:两位。请安排个安静的地方。

  A:Of course. May I have your name , please?

  A:行。请问您贵姓?

  B:This is Mr. William.

  B:威廉。

  A:Can you spell that,please?

  A:请问怎么拼写的?

  B:William. W-I-L-L-I-A-M.

  B:威廉。W_I_L_L_I_A_Mo

  A:Thank you , Mr. William. Goodbye.

  A:谢谢您,威廉先生。再见。

  预订座位情景对话三:

  A:May I have a reservation?

  A:可以订位子吗?

  B:Yes,of course.

  B:是的,当然可以。

  A:I've got three guests today. We'd like a table next to the window.

  A:我有三位客人。我们想要靠窗的位子。

  B.All right. Your name,please.

  B:没问题。请问您的姓名。

  A:I'm Chen Liang.

  A:陈亮。

  B:Chen Liang,a table for four. And when are you coming?

  B:陈亮,一桌4人。什么时候到?

  A:We may come at 6 :30 p. m.,

  A:大概晚上6点半。

  B:OK. We look forward to seeing you. Goodbye.

  B:好的。非常期望您的光临。再见。

  A:Goodbye.

  A:再见。

  预订座位情景对话四:

  A:Hello,this is Hunan Restaurant.

  A:您好,湖南饭店。

  B:Do you have a table for four?

  B:你们有4人桌吗?

  A:I'm sorry,all the tables are reserved now.

  A:对不起,现在所有的桌子都订出去了。

  B:How long should we wait?

  B:我们要等多久?

  A:There will be vacant tables for four after eight o'clock.

  A:八点之后会有空的4人桌。

  B:I guess it's all right. Do you have dress code?

  B:我想可以。你们有服装规定吗?

  A:No special code.

  A:没有特殊规定。

  B:OK,we will arrive at eight o'clock. Please make reservation for me.

  B:好的,我们八点钟到。请给我预订好。

  A:That's fine. Your table will be ready then.

  A:好的。到时会准备好您的桌子。

430235