旅游英语情景对话
旅游英语情景对话
旅游英语是为培养高素质旅游从业人员和管理人员的必修课程,而旅游活动是一种跨文化交际的文化交流过程。学习啦小编整理了简单的旅游英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
简单的旅游英语情景对话一
A: Miss Jin. can you do me a favor?
A:金小姐,请您帮个忙好吗?
B: Of course I can, go ahead.
B:当然可以,请说。
A: Can you go to the Front desk and change some money for me?
A:您能到前台帮我换些钱吗?
B:All right.
B:好的。
A:It's very kind of you! Thank you.
A:您太好了。谢谢您!
(At the exchange desk)
(在兑换处)
B: Excuse me, Would you please tell me the exchange rate for US. dollar today?
B:打扰了,您可以告诉我今天美元的兑换率吗?
C: The rate for notes is 8.28 yuan for 1 US. dollar.
C:每8.28元兑换1美元。
B: Could you change some money for me?
B:您能给我换些钱吗?
C: Certainly. What kind of currency have you got?
C:当然。您有哪种货币?
B:Chinese Yuan.
B:中国人民币。
简单的旅游英语情景对话二
A: We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do weget to the airport?
A:我们现在住在假日酒店,到机场怎么走?
B: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The busstops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.
B:我们在市区每20分钟有班车开往机场。班车会在假日酒店停。请您7:30之前一定要乘上我们的班车。
A: What is the earliest one?
A:最早的一班是什么时候?
B: At 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.
B:早上7点。到机场一小时左右,正好赶上你们的航班。
A: OK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?
A:好的,谢谢您。请问,万一我想推迟我的航班怎么办?
B: Your tickets are valid for one year.If you want to change flight, you just go to the airline'sticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.
B:你们的机票一年之内有效。如果您想改变航班日期,您只需到售票处再次确定您的航班就行了。不过您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班机。
A: OK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?
A:好的。如果想取消这个航班呢?
B: In that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deductedas the service charge.
B:那样的话,您仍然可以拿回您的机票费用,不过将会扣除原价一定比例的服务费。
A: That's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.
A:这很合理,非常感谢。
简单的旅游英语情景对话三
A:What can I do for you?
A:需要帮忙吗?
B: My wife and I want to see the places of interest in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai. Canyou arrange a tour for us?
B:我和我的夫人想看看深圳、广州和珠海的名胜古迹,你能为我们安排一次旅行吗?
A: How long would you like to stay In these cities?
A:你们想在这些城市待几天?
B:Well, three days.
B:嗯,三天。
A: There is a three-day package tour. You will have 3 full days in the cities. It is a general tourof the cities. The itinerary includes the places of interest such as Window of the World, ChinaFolk Culture Village. Chen Clan Academy, Southern Yue Tomb, and Gongbei Market.
A:有一个三天的包价旅游。你们将在这磐城市单待满三天,是对整个城市进行游览的旅行。旅行路线包括像廿界之窗、中国民俗文化村、陈家祠、南越王墓、拱北市场等名胜古迹。
B: That sounds good. How much is the tour?
B:听起来不错,这个旅行多少钱?
A: 200 yuan for each person.
A:每人200元。
B: What does it include?
B:包括什么?
A:It includes your air fare, your hotel accommodations and the meals.
A:包括机票、旅馆住宿和三餐。
B: Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?
B:我们能让你们安排预订必要的飞机、饭店和旅程吗?
A: Yes. we could do that for you.
A:是的,我们可以为你们做这一切。
看了“简单的旅游英语情景对话”的人还看了: