泰国旅游英语口语大全
泰国旅游英语口语大全
在旅游业中使用英语的频率较高,因此必须要提升相关旅游英语使用者的素质,以此来促进旅游业的发展以及进步,带动区域经济的发展。学习啦小编整理了泰国旅游英语口语,欢迎阅读!
泰国旅游英语口语一
护照和签证
惯用口语句子:
The expiration date of my passport is August, 2011.
我护照的有效期到2011年8月。
My passport will expire in two months.
我的护照两个月后失效。
expiration n. 终结,期满
expire v. 满期, (期限)终止
My passport is valid for three years.
我的护照有效期是三年。
valid a. 有效的
This is the first time I've applied for my passport.
这是我第一次申请到护照。
apply v.申请,应用
apply for“请求,申请”
My passport has expired.
我的护照已经过期了。
I'd like to apply for an extension.
我想申请延期。
extension n. 延长,延期
I got my passport last week.
我上周拿了护照。
I don't know when I can get my passport.
我不知道什么时候能够拿到护照。
I'd like to apply for a tourist visa.
我想申请旅游签证。
常见签证种类:exit/entry/transit/work/student/tourist visa出境/入境/过境/工作/学生/旅游签证。
My visa application has been granted.
我的签证申请批准了。
application n. 申请,请求,申请表
Under most circumstances you will have to go to a visa office for an interview.
大多数情况下你必须去签证处面试。
circumstance n. 环境,情况
interview n. & v. 面试
Are you a visa officer?
您是签证官吗?
Are you the visa officer who is going to interview me?
您是面试我的签证官吗?
I'd like to travel there.
我想去那里旅游。
I want to spend my holiday there.
我想去那里度假?
I'm planning to stay there for 3 months.
我想在那里待3个月。
I plan to depart next month.
我打算下个月动身.
depart v. 动身,出发,起程,离开
I'd like to extend my visa.
我想延长我的签证。
extend v. 延长,延期
I'll be very grateful if you can grant me the visa.
如果您能给我签证,我将不胜感激。
grant v. 让授予,批准,同意,给予
My bank statement has been notarized.
我的银行证明已经公证过了。
statement n. 陈述,声明,报告书
notarize v. 公证,确认
I've got the original copy and I'll make some photocopies tomorrow.
我有原件,明天再去复印几份。
original a. 原始的,最初的 photocopy n. 复印件
泰国旅游英语口语二
海关通关
惯用口语句子:
Can you tell me how to go through customs?
你能告诉我怎样办理通关手续吗?
Can you tell me the procedures of going through customs?
你能告诉我办理通关手续的步骤吗?
I'm through now.
我已经办完手续了。
customs n. 海关,海关手续,进口税
procedure n. 程序,步骤
go through“顺利完成,通过”
Would you please show me your passport and papers?
请让我看看您的护照和证件好吗?
“paper”在这里指的是“证件”
I've filled out all the customs forms.
= I have filled in all the customs forms.
我已经填完所有的通关表格了。
fill out=fill in.都是“填写”的意思
I have my declaration form here.
= This is my customs declaration
这是我的报关单。
Do I have to include everything in the declaration?
我要在报关单上填上所有的东西吗?
declaration n. 申报,宣布,声明
I have nothing to declare.
我没什么可申报的。
I've only got some clothes and things like that
我只带了些衣服之类的东西:
declare v. (向海关)申报进口应纳税之物品
What articles are duty-free?
哪些东西是免税的?
Is this duty-free?
这个是免税的吗?
How much tax should l pay?
我要交多少税?
article n. 物品,物件
duty-free“免税的,免关税的”
Can I bring this into this country?
我能把这个带入境吗?
I'm not bringing anything into this country with me.
我没有什么东西要带进这个国家
Can I take this out of this country?
我能把这个带出境吗?
How much can I take with me?
= How many can I bring with me?(指可数名词)
我能带多少?
How much用于提问“不可数之物”的数量,How many用于提问“可敬之物”的数量
Can you explain this regulation for me?
你能解释一下这条规定吗?
Can you explain the customs regulations?
你能解释一下海关规定吗?
regulation n. 规则,规章,规定
Be sure to put down its origin, brand and se rial number.
务必写清它的产地、品牌和序列号。
origin n. 产地,起源
brand n. 商标,牌子
rial a. 序列的
put down“记下”
泰国旅游英语口语三
预订与入住
惯用口语句子:
Can your hotel accommodate 50 tourists?
你们宾馆能住得下50名游客吗?
accommodate v. 能容纳,能提供膳宿
I'd like to book a single room with a private bath.
我想预订一个单人间。
I'd like to reserve a suite.
我想订个套间。
I want to reserve a double room with twin beds ( a double bed ).
我想订一个带两张单人床(一张双人床)的双人间。
reserve v. 预订
suite n. 套间
double a. 双人的
“single room”指“单人间”,“double room”指“双人间”,“suite”指“套房”,另外,“twin-bedded room”特指“带一对单人床的房间”。
Is there any charge for an extra bed?
= Do we have to pay for an extra bed?
外加床铺要收费吗?
I'm calling to confirm my reservation for May 5.
我打电话来是要确认一下我预订昀5月5日的房间。
confirm v. 确认
I believe I have a reservation.
我想我已经预订了。
I think you have a room for me.
我想你们为我预留了房问。
Do you have any vacant rooms?
还有空房吗?
vacant a. 空着的,未被占用的
I'd like to make a reservation.
我想预订房间。
I'd like to reserve a room for Sept. 15 through 20.
我想订9月15到20日的房间。
Please hold it for me until 6 pm.
请把我的房间保留到下午6点。
I'd like to check in, please.
= I'd like to book in. please.
我想办理入住登记。
“check in”(美)=“book in”(英),意思是“入住登记”。
Do you offer 24-hour service at the front desk?
前台提供24小时服务吗?
“front desk”在美式英语里指“(旅馆的)前台,接待处”;英式英语中用 "reception"或 "reception desk"。
Could I have a bellboy help with our bags?
可以派一个服务生帮我们拿包吗?
bellboy n. 旅馆服务生(特指为房客搬运行李的服务生)
Can you introduce the room facilities to me?
你能给我介绍一下房间的设施吗?
facility n. 设施
看了“泰国旅游英语口语”的人还看了:
1.泰国旅游英语攻略