快速学习旅游英语口语
快速学习旅游英语口语
口语交际是一种互动交际活动。口语交际过程中的主体凸现性必然使说话者在交流过程中涉及到情感体验。学习啦小编整理了快速学习旅游英语口语,欢迎阅读!
快速学习旅游英语口语一
如何表示确认预定
第一句:I'd like to confirm my reservation,please.
我想确认预定的机票。
A: Hello. This is Nancy Wang and I'd like to confirmmy reservation, please.
您好!我叫王南希。我想确认预定的机票。
B: What's your flight number?
请问您的航班?
A: It's AC57 to France on May 26.
我订的是5月26日去法国的AC57次航班。
B: Hold on, please. Yes, you are booked on AC57 to France on May 26.
请稍等。是的,您5月26日去法国的AC57次航班的机票订好了。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
第二句:Do I have to make a recommendation?
你还要再确认吗?
A: Good morning! This is United Airlines. May I help you?
早上好,这是联运航空公司,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
B: I reserved a ticket to London five days ago. Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我五天前预定了一张去伦敦的机票,我还要再确认吗?
A: Oh, there is no need.
哦,不用了。
快速学习旅游英语口语二
如何表达飞机上感到不适
第一句:He had a bad headache.
他的头痛得厉害。
A: He had a bad headache. Do you have any aspirin?
他的头痛得厉害。你有阿司匹林吗?
B: I'll call our doctor for him. Just a moment, please.
我给他叫医生。请等一会。
第二句:Can I bother you for some iced water,please?
能麻烦你拿点冰水吗?
A: A member of our group feels like vomiting. Can I bother you for some iced water, please?
我的一个组员想吐。能麻烦你拿点冰水吗?
B: Sure. But can I suggest a glass of hot water instead? I think it may help settle down hisstomach.
当然。但我建议用一杯热水吧,能使他的胃舒服一些。
知识延伸:
飞机上的男乘务员叫steward,女乘务员叫stewardess,airsick晕机,have a headache 头痛,feel likevomiting, 想要呕吐,have a toothache 牙痛。
快速学习旅游英语口语三
如何表达中转候机
第一句:I'm transferring to London here.
我在这儿转机到伦敦。
A: Excuse me, I'm transferring to London here. Isthis the right counter to check in at?
请问,我在这儿转机到伦敦,是在这儿检票吗?
B: Yes. May I see your ticket?
是的,我可以看看您的机票吗?
A: Here you are.
给你。
B: Your plane leaves from Gate 9. Boarding time is 4: 00 p.m.
您的飞机在9号口登机。登机时间是下午4点。
第二句:Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.
请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。
A: Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.
请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。
B: OK. Flight 421 arrives in L. A. at 2: 00 p. m. And you will have about a 40 minutes layoverbefore your connecting flight.
好的。421航班下午两点抵达洛杉矶,在您转乘联运航班前大约有40分钟。
A: That's very short.
时间太短了。
B: I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid that's the only possible flight we could arrange for you.
对不起,先生,恐怕这是我们能为您安排的惟一的联运航班了。
相关表达法还有:
如果没有直达的航班,你需要转乘飞机或是向售票处说明预定联运航班(connecting flight),常用的句型是:
I have to make a connecting flight to...
我必须转机到……
I have a connecting flight to Seattle.
我要乘联运航班去西雅图。
Can I make it to connecting flight?
我能赶上联运航班吗?
看了“快速学习旅游英语口语”的人还看了:
1.学习旅游英语口语