学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 旅游英语 > 初学者实用旅游英语口语

初学者实用旅游英语口语

时间: 韦彦867 分享

初学者实用旅游英语口语

  随着中国旅游业的迅速发展,越来越多的外国游客来到中国旅游观光。虽然这些外国游客并不是全部来自英语国家,但是作为当今世界通用语,英语成为国际旅游活动中一个最重要的交流工具和媒介。小编精心收集了初学者实用旅游英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!

  初学者实用旅游英语口语1

  酒吧服务

  An aperitif or some white wine?

  一份开胃酒还是一些白葡萄酒?

  A Sunrise Beer.

  一杯日出啤酒。

  How about our special cocktail?

  尝尝我们的特制鸡尾酒怎么样?

  Do you serve soft drinks?

  你们有软饮料吗?

  But how about a non-alcoholic cocktail?

  不过,尝尝不含酒精的鸡尾酒,怎么样?

  It sounds interesting.I'll take that.

  很有趣,我就要这个了。

  Let's try the draught.

  让我们尝尝罐装的吧。

  What can I make for you tonight?

  今晚给您来点儿什么?

  I'll have a Scotch.

  给我来一杯苏格兰威士忌。

  Give me a Chivas Regal.

  给我来一杯 Chivas Regal.

  And how would you like your scotch,straight or on the rock?

  您要的苏格兰威士忌要放冰块吗?

  Now how much do I owe you?

  我该付您多少钱?

  You can hold the payment of the bill until you decide to leave if you like.

  您可以等到要走的时候再付账。

  OK,here is 45 yuan,and you can keep the change.

  好,给你45元。找的钱你可以留下。

  That's very kind of you.But there is no tipping in China.

  谢谢您的好意,先生。但是在中国不准收小费。

  初学者实用旅游英语口语2

  Handling Complaints 应付抱怨

  Is anything the matter,sir?

  出什么事了吗,先生。

  Yes,it is my steak.

  是的,是我的牛排。

  What's wrong with it,sir?

  您的牛排怎么了,先生?

  It is too raw.I wanted mine well done.

  太生了,我要的是做得熟透的。

  I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it,sir.

  您觉得不好吃,很抱歉,先生。

  I'll return it to the kitchen and bring you one that's well cooked.

  我把这盘送回厨房,再给您拿一盘做得熟透的来。

  Sorry for the trouble.

  对不起,给你添麻烦了。

  That's perfectly all right.

  一点也没有关系。

  How is your steak this time?

  这回怎么样,先生?

  It is done just right this time.

  这回做的口味不错。

  I'm glad you enjoy it.

  很高兴您能喜欢它。

  I'm very upset at the way I have been treated.

  我对我所受到的对待很不满意。

  Perhaps you could tell me what exactly is the matter.

  也许您能告诉我究竟出了什么事。

  I'm sure the waitress didn't mean to be rude.

  我敢肯定那位服务员不是故意对您无礼。

  Well,there is something else.This wine here,I think it is corked.

  还有呢,这葡萄酒,我看是走了味了。

  初学者实用旅游英语口语3

  Room Service 房内就餐服务

  Please sign your name and room number here on the bill.

  请在账单上签上你的名字和房间号。

  My name is smith.I'm in room 1

  我叫史密斯,我住1425房间。

  I'd like to order two tuna sandwiches and a large pot of coffee.

  我想要两份金枪鱼三明治和一大壶咖啡。

  And would you please bring them to my room as soon as possible.

  请你们尽快地送到我的房间。

  So it's two tuna sandwiches and a large pot of coffee.

  您想要的是两份金枪鱼三明治和一大壶咖啡,对吗?

  Is that all,sir?

  就这些吗?

  Just plain coffee will do.

  纯咖啡就行了。

  OK,no sugar,no cream,straight coffee and very black.

  行,不要糖,不要奶油,清咖啡而且浓浓的。

  I'll bring them to you right away.

  我马上就给您送去。

  Room service, may I come in?

  我是送餐的,我可以进来吗?

  Just put them on the table over there.

  放在那边桌子上就行了。

  The sandwiches are 6 yuan each and coffee is 3.50yuan.

  三明治每份6元,咖啡3元5角。

  Dialogue A

  Visitor:Room service,please.

  R.S.:Room service.

  Visitor:This is 301.

  I'd like a bucket of ice,please.

  R.S.:Anything else,sir?

  Visitor:Yes,some ginger ale, shrimps salad, apple pie andbeef steak—well done.

  (A moment later)

  R.S.:Room service.

  Visitor:Come in.

  R.S.:Here's your order,sir.Please sign your name and room number here on the bill.

  Visitor:All right. There you are.

  R.S.:Thanks, sir.

  Dialogue B

  (B=Bellboy;G=Guest)

  B:Room service.Good afternoon!Can I help you?

  G:Good afternoon!My name is Dupont.I'm in room 1206.I'd like to order two tuna sandwichesand a large pot of coffee.And would you please bring them to my room as soon as possible?

  B:Yes,sir,no problem.So it's two tuna sandwiches and a large pot of coffee.

  G:Yes,that's right.

  B:Is that all,sir?

  G:That's it.Oh,wait a minute.You can forget the sugar and the cream.Just plain coffee willdo.And please make it very strong.

  B:OK,no sugar,no cream,straight coffee and very black. I'll bring them to you rightaway.See you.(after a few minutes)Room Service,may I come in?

  G:Come in.

  B:Mr.Dupont?

  G:Yes,just put them on the table over there.

  B:All right.Here are your tuna sandwiches,your mustard,your ketchup and your coffee.Thesandwiches are 6 yuan each and the coffee is 3.50 yuan.That comes to 15.50yuan, plus 15%service.So the total is 17.83 yuan,and here is your bill.

  G:Thank you.Can I have it charged to my account,please?

  B:Certainly,sir.Would you sign here,please?Thsank you for using room service.Goodbye.

  G:Goodbye.

  
看了“初学者实用旅游英语口语”的人还看了:

1.常用旅游英语口语

2.实用旅游英语口语

3.实用旅游英语口语对话

4.旅游实用英语情景对话

5.旅游英语100句

1864330