过关常用英语口语对话
在出国过关时,怎么用英语来回答一些过关常见的问题呢?下面学习啦小编为大家带来过关常用英语口语对话,供你参考!
过关常用英语对话1:
A:Excuse me,can I have your passport,your immigration form and your Customs DeclarationForm , please?
A:请问,我可以看您的护照、入境登记表和报关单吗?
B:OK. Here you are.
B:好,给您。
A:How long will you be staying Hotel in China?
A:您在中国待多久?
B:About three weeks.
B:大约三个星期。
A:And what's the purpose of your visit?
A:您旅行的目的是什么?
B:Sightseeing.
B:观光。
A:And where will you be staying?
A:您要住在哪里?
B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.
B:北京的友谊宾馆。
A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?
A:好,请您把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?您有没有带什么礼物或食品?
B:Yes,I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.
B:有,我的手提箱里有一些新鲜的苹果。
A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.
A:抱歉,先生,您不能带新鲜水果进入中国。我得没收这些东西。
B:Oh , that's too bad.
B:哦,太可惜了。
过关常用英语对话2:
A:Do you have any fruits or meat with you?
A:您带没带水果或肉类食品?
B:No.
B:没有。
A:Do you have anything to declare?
A:您有没有要申报的物品?
B:1 have nothing to declare.
B:我没有需要申报的物品。
A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?
A:您有几件行李?
B:I have two large suitcases and a handbag.
B:我带了两个大旅行箱和一个手提包。
A:Are you bringing in any valuable gifts?
A:您有没有带贵重礼品?
B:No , but I have some small souvenirs.
B:没有,但我带了一些小的纪念品。
A:OK. Thank you.
A:好的。谢谢。
过关常用英语对话3:
A:Passport,please!
A:请出示护照!
B:Here you are.
B:给你。
A:Are you Chinese?
A;您是中国人吗?
B:Yes,I am.
B:是的,我是。
A: Where in China are you from?
A:您来自中国的什么地方?
B:Fujian Province.
B:福建省。
A:There are a lot of people from China visiting right now.
A:现在从中国来的游客真不少。
B:It's not surprising. Our school year just ended,and a lot of Chinese are on vacation.
B:这个不奇怪。我们的学期刚结束,有不少中国人在度假。
A:How long do you plan to stay?
A:您打算待多久?
B:About half a month
B:大约半个月。
A:All right. Here's your passport. Welcome to Australia.
A:可以了。这是您的护照。欢迎您到澳大利亚来。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
过关常用英语口语对话相关文章: