传统节日英语对话
传统节日英语对话
在英语课堂里,以我国的传统节日为主题进行对话,最先从哪里切题呢?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的传统节日英语对话,供大家参阅!
传统节日中秋节英语对话
Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(Air正听着音乐,这时候她听到门铃响了.)
A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)
那一定是Rich. (她去开门.)
B: Hi, Air.
你好啊, Air.
A: Welcome. It’s so nice of you to come.
欢迎啊,你能来真是太好了.
B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
Air, 谢谢你邀请我来做客的. 今天是中秋节了. 我买了一束玫瑰花送给你,美丽的花给美丽的女孩.
传统节日春节英语对话
A: Happy New Year!
A: 新年快乐!
B: Uh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.
B: 嗯……我有点搞迷糊了,新年不是几周前就过去了吗?
A: You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!
A: 你在开什么玩笑啊!我是说春节,你这傻瓜!
B: Oh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?
B: 喔,对了,我都忘了。你们为什么要庆祝两个新年啊?
A: Chinese New Year is according to the lunar calendar. Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.
A: 春节是根据农历而定的。中国人庆祝这个节日的习俗已经延续几千年了。
B: I noticed that our company was very empty the past couple of days.
B: 我发现这几天我们公司里空荡荡的。
A: That is because everyone goes home for Chinese New Year; it is a family holiday, not so much a party holiday. Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner?
A: 因为大家都回家过年啦,这是个家庭团聚的日子,不太属于狂欢的节日。你想要到我家吃年夜饭吗?
B: Of course. Will you set off firecrackers?
B: 当然好啊,你们会放鞭炮吗?
A: Naturally, but the most important thing that we do during New Years is to eat! So make sure to bring your appetite!
A: 会啊,不过过年期间最重要的事情就是吃,所以准备好大吃一顿哦!
传统节日英语对话
Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?
艾米,你在这呆了多久了?
Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.
我是六月份来中国,现在算起来有7个月了。
Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.
哇,很久了。那你一定没有在中国度过春节了。
Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.
对啊,所以我打算今年留在中国,看看中国人是怎么度过他们最重要的日子的。
Lily: Really? Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.
真的吗?也许你可以和我们家一起过节。
Amy: Can I?
可以吗?
Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it.
Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.
我父母一定会很高兴的。我相信你一定会喜欢的。虽然我们家住在城市,我们总是在老家过春节。
Amy: You mean in the countryside?
你是说在农村吗?
Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.
对的,我相信你一定可以在这个寒假了解到许多中国的传统习俗,如风俗习惯、菜肴、祝词等等。
Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the coming of that day.
太棒了,我都快等不及了。
看过传统节日英语对话的人还看了: