学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

出国旅游过海关英语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

  如果你去国外旅行的话,下了飞机后必定要先通过海关,那么在海关究竟会被问到些什么问题呢?我们应该如何应答呢?这里学习啦小编给大家整理的出国旅游过海关英语对话,供大家参阅!

  出国旅游过海关英语对话:出国旅行过海关必备口语

  Officer: May I see your passport please?

  海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?

  Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。

  亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。

  Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

  海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?

  Henry: I'm here on business。

  亨利:我来这儿履行公务。

  Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying? 海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?

  Henry: For ten days。

  亨利:10天以后就回去了。

  Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

  海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?

  Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。

  亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友。

  Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

  海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

  Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books。

  亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

  Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

  海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗? Henry: Alright。

  亨利:好的。

  Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。

  海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。 Henry: Thank you。

  亨利:谢谢。

  出国旅游过海关英语对话:美国旅游过海关

  海关:

  Good afternoon. Welcome to America.

  下午好.欢迎您来美国.

  弗兰克:

  Thanks.

  谢谢

  海关:

  May I see your passport and customs declaration form?

  请出示您的护照和海关申报表好吗?

  弗兰克:

  Yes, here they are.

  好的.在这儿.

  海关:

  Thank you. What` your occupation?

  谢谢.您的职业是什么?

  弗兰克:

  I`m a driver.

  我是一名司机.

  海关:

  Are you here for tour?

  您是来旅游的吗?

  弗兰克:

  You are right.

  你说对了.

  海关:

  How long are you going to stay here?

  您打算在这里呆多久啊?

  弗兰克:

  About three weeks.

  大约三周.

  海关:

  Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.

  您的申报表符合要求.我们将把海关申报表还给您.请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回.

  弗兰克:

  Ok, thanks.

  好的.谢谢.

  出国旅游过海关英语对话:海关申报实用对话

  Disernarkation Report入境申报

  Stuff: Your passport bcket and dtsambarkation czird, please.

  工作人员:请出示您的护照、机票及入境登记表。

  Ross:Here yau are.

  罗斯:在这里。

  Stuff:And what is your purpose for visiting Australia?

  工作人员:请问您来澳洲的目的是什么?

  Ross:Sightseeing.

  罗斯:我是来观光的。

  Stuff: Where do you intand to visit?

  工作人员:您打算要去哪些地方?

  Ross:We will stay in Sydney for 3 da'ys, and then Hy to Caims.We're gaing to visit tha Griaat Barriar Reef an d do some snorkeling there for 3 days.

  罗斯:我们会在悉尼待三天,然后飞去凯恩斯。我们会去大堡礁玩三天,潜潜水。

  Stuff:Wher e are you going to stay in Sydney and Caims?

  工作人员:你们在悉尼和凯恩斯住哪里?

  Ross:We've booked a hotel in Sydney and B&B near the Great Barrier Reef.Here are the confirmation letrters.

  罗斯:覆们在悉尼的一个饭店订了房间,在大堡礁附近订了一间B&B。这些是住宿处的确认回函。

  Stuff:OK.I have!no mora quastions for you.Here's your passport.Enjqrr your stay.

  工作人员:好了.我没有别的问题了。给您护照。祝您玩得愉快。

  Ross:I will! Thank you!

  罗斯:我会的。谢谢!

2164485