关于旅游的英语情景对话
英语课堂上,对话时,讲一些自己旅游的经历不是更能够让人放松吗?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理了旅游英语对话,供大家参阅!
旅游英语情景对话:地接服务
A: Good evening, sir.Are you Mr. Jim Stewart fromthe States?
A:晚上好,先生。您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?
B: Ah, yes, that's right.
B:是的。
A: Glad to meet you. Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is ZhangHua.
A:很离兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。
B: Hello, I was just looking for the guide。
B:您好,我正存找导游呢!
A: I'm always at your service, sir By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
A:随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上迩好吗?
B: Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many takeoffs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.
B:还可以。可是这些天净乘飞机了。都几乎记不清这三天早我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。
A: Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
A:那我们马上去酒店好吗7我已为您预订了房间。
B: Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
B:太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。
A: So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed andrevitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
A:所以我们必须尽快地送您到旅馆。希望明天早.卜您能精神焕发充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。
B: I'm sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
B:我一定会的。实际上,我正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。
旅游英语情景对话:VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY
Dashan: Hi. Glen. It's Dashan. Thanks again for yesterday. We really enjoyed visiting your office and learning more about your company.
大山:格伦,你好。 我是大山。再次感谢你昨天的款待。我们为能拜访、加深了解你们公司感到非常高兴。
Glen: Oh, you're welcome. Everybody at Capital enjoyed meeting you and your friends. Listen, are you free this evening?
格伦:啊,不用客气。 首都电子公司的每个人都为能见到你和你的朋友感到高兴。喂,你今天晚上有空吗?
Dashan: Yes.
大山:有。
Glen: Well, how about coming over to our house for dinner? Kathy's going to make her vegetarian lasagna tonight.
格伦:那到我家来吃晚饭,怎么样?今天晚上凯西准备做素卤意大利宽面条。
Dashan: That sounds great. I'd really like to come.
大山:听起来不错,我很愿意来。
Glen: And please invite Rumei and Yunbo, too.
格伦:请邀请如梅、云波一起来。
Dashan: That's very kind of you, Glen.
大山:格伦,谢谢你。
Glen: Come around at 6:00. We're going to have an early dinner. It's a school night for Christopher.
格伦:6点左右到我这里吧。今天晚饭我们要早点吃,克里斯托弗晚上要去学校参加活动。
Dashan: Great. I'm looking forward to it. See you then. Oh, Glen, what's your address?
大山:好的,我期待着这一刻。回头见。噢,格伦,你住什么地方?
Glen: 555 North Hinton Avenue. That's Hinton near Main. Ours is the house with the big tree in front of it.
格伦:欣屯街北路555号,欣屯街挨着美因街。我们家房子前边有一棵大树。
Kathy: Hello, everyone. It's wonderful to meet you all. Please come in.
凯西:你们好。见到你们太高兴了。请进。
Rumei: These flowers are for you, Kathy.
如梅:凯西,这花是送给你的。
Dashan: And here's a bottle of wine. Thanks for your kind invitation.
大山:还有一瓶酒。谢谢你们的邀请。
Kathy: Quite welcome. The pleasure is ours.
凯西:不用客气,你们能来我们感到很荣幸。
Kathy: Sit down, please. Make yourselves at home. I'm going to get Christopher. He's doing his homework in his bedroom.
凯西:请坐吧。请不要拘束。我去把克里斯托弗叫来。他在卧室里正做作业呢。
Glen: Would anybody care for a drink before dinner? I have rum, gin, scotch, wine...
格伦:吃饭前有谁想喝点什么吗?我这儿有朗姆酒、杜松子酒、苏格兰威士忌、葡 萄酒……
Yunbo: I'll have a gin and tonic, please.
云波:我想喝点杜松子酒加苏打水。
Glen: OK.
格伦:好的。
Rumei: I'd like some ginger ale, please.
如梅:我想喝点姜汁汽水。
Dashan: Could I have a scotch on the rocks?
大山:给我点加冰块的苏格兰威士忌,好吗?
Glen: Sure.
格伦:好的。
Kathy: This is our Christopher.
凯西:这是我们的儿子,克里斯托弗。
Everybody: Hi, Christopher.
三人一起:你好。克里斯托弗。
Christopher: Hi,everybody.
克里斯托弗:你们好。
Kathy: Christopher, this is Rumei. This is Yunbo and this is Dashan. Dad and Dashan went to school together.
凯西:克里斯托弗,这是如梅,这是云波,这是大山。爸爸和大山是大学同学。
Christopher: Hi, everybody.
克里斯托弗:你们好。
Dashan: What grade are you in, Christopher?
大山:克里斯托弗,你上几年级?
Christopher: I'm in Grade Five.
克里斯托弗:我上五年级。
Kathy: Christopher's going to attend a hockey camp this summer.
凯西:克里斯托弗今年夏天要参加冰球夏令营。
Rumei: Sounds like fun.
如梅:听起来蛮有趣嘛。
Christopher: Yeah. Mom, when are we going to eat dinner? I'm hungry.
克里斯托弗:是。妈妈,我们什么时候吃晚饭啊?我饿了。
Kathy: Very soon, honey. Glen, how about taking everyone into the dining room? I'm going to take the lasagna out of the oven.
凯西:亲爱的,马上就吃饭。 格伦,你带大家到餐厅好吗?我去把面条从烤箱里取出来。
Rumei: Kathy, can I help with anything?
如梅:凯西,有什么要我帮忙的吗?
Kathy: Oh, that's all right. Just make yourself comfortable.
凯西:噢,没什么事,别拘束就行。
Glen: I think everything is just about ready now.
格伦:我看我们可以准备开饭了。
Dashan: Mmm. Everything smells delicious.
大山:啊,每道菜闻着都是那么香。
Yunbo: And it looks great, too.
云波:样子也都好看。
Kathy: Would anyone like some more lasagna?
凯西:还有谁想再吃点面条吗?
Dashan: No, thanks. I'm fine. I couldn't eat another bite.
大山:我不要,我吃饱了。 再多一口也吃不下了。
Yunbo: I'd like another piece, please. But just a small one.
云波:我想再要一块,就要一点。
旅游英语情景对话:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME
Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on.
We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.
格伦:克里斯托弗, 请你抓紧时间,不然我们就不能准时到达冰球场了。快点啊。 我们半路上还要接大山和云波呢。
Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on.
克里斯托弗:我马上就下去。 我正要穿冰球裤。
Glen: Need any help?
格伦:要帮忙吗?
Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.
克里斯托弗:不用了,谢谢,我能自己来。
Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van.
格伦:好的,我到车上等你。
Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?
克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到车上去好吗?
Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.
格伦:行,不过,你得自己拿球杆。
Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?
格伦:你跟你妈妈说“再见”了吗?
Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.
克里斯托弗:说了,她要你回家的路上买份报纸。
Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late.
We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you
tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you
excited about the hockey game?
格伦:请转123房间。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我们有些迟了。大约十分钟后我们
到旅馆门前接你们。 还有,请你叫如梅在十点半钟到旅馆前厅等凯西。 好的,再见。嘿,朋友,你为冰球比赛感到很激动吗?
Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.
克里斯托弗:是的,这次是我们队在这个赛季的最后一场比赛了。我希望我们能打赢。
Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely.
格伦:我希望你们能打得开心也要注意安全。
Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.
克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不过我还是想我们能打赢。
Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.
格伦:你们好。上车吧。欢迎来到儿童冰球世界。
Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first
hockey game, you know.
大山:克里斯托弗,你好。谢谢你邀请我们去看你们的冰球比赛。 你知道,这是云波
第一次看冰球赛呢。
Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?
云波:对,你能给我讲一讲冰球赛吗?
Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into
the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.
克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前锋的。我进球得分的机会最多。我将冰球射入守门员的球门,
得分最多的队为胜。
Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?
云波:冰球是一个圆球的样子吗?
Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.
克里斯托弗:像,有点儿像。冰球是扁圆的,在冰上能滑动。 我用球杆掌握冰球的运动方向。
Yunbo: Oh, I see.
云波:哦,我明白了。
Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year.
克里斯托弗:这个赛季我们队打得不好,但是我们比去年打得好。
Glen: I think so, too.
格伦:我也这么认为。
Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player?
大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜欢的冰球队员是谁?
Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.
克里斯托弗:这个么,我爸爸最喜欢Wayne Gretzky。 我和妈妈还送给爸爸一件99号T恤衫作生日礼物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起来,我更喜欢Gilmour。
Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?
大山:Gilmour 效力于多伦多红叶队,是吧?
Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.
克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力于多伦多红叶队,后来他转队了, 我收集与他有关的明信片。
Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!
格伦:冰球场到了,我们准时到达。
Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.
克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那儿,她是我们的守门员。你好,珍妮特。
Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.
云波:这么说,队员里还有女孩呢。真有意思。
Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.
克里斯托弗:对,我们队员里有三个女孩: 一个是守门员,一个是前锋,还有一个是防守队员。
Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?
大山:女队员像男孩一样善战吗?
Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.
格伦:当然啦。有时他们比男孩还更有攻击性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。
Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?
克里斯托弗:嗯,也许吧。大山,请把我的冰球袋给我,好吗?
Dashan: Sure. Here you go.
大山:好的,给。
Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.
克里斯托弗:谢谢你。爸爸,我们在更衣室见。
Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.
格伦:好的,我去停车。一会儿就回来。
Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!
云波:再见,克里斯托弗,祝你好运气!
Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.
大山:好好打,我们会给你加油、助威的。
Christopher:Bye, everybody.
克里斯托弗:再见。
看过旅游经历英语对话的人还看了:
2.旅游常用英语对话
3.关于旅行情景对话