关于报盘的各种英语表达法
报盘还盘是贸易中价格交锋的重点。这次我们就看来看看各种不同的报盘表达法。
The offer is good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2005, Beijing time. 报价有效期到2005年6月23日下午5点,北京时间。
All prices on the price lists are subject to our approval. 报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
Our offers are for 3 days. 我们的报盘三天有效。
We prefer to withhold quotation at this time. 我们宁愿暂停报盘。
We're willing to make you an offer at this price. 我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
We can offer you a quotation based on the international market. 我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We'll give you the official offer next Monday. 下星期就给您正式报盘。
I came to hear about your fertilizer offer. 我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations. 我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Let me make you a special offer. 好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
This offer is competitive and based on an expanding market.此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.
我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。
Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.
相信我上周的报价是最好的。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
The price you offered is above previous prices.
你方报价高于上次。
It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.
此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
I should have thought my offer was reasonable.
我本以为我的报价是合理的。
You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
Words and Phrases
quote 报价
quotation 价格
preferential offer 优先报盘
cost of production 生产费用
reasonable 合理的
competitive 有竞争性的
the preference of one's offer 优先报盘
wild speculation 漫天要价
Our offers are for 3 days. 我们的报盘三天有效。
We have extended the offer as per as your request.
我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。
The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. 23nd of June, 1997, Beijing time.
报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.
该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。
This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.
该报盘以商品未售出为准。
Words and Phrases