有关外事接待英语口语
下面学习啦小编为大家带来金融英语有关外事接待英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
有关外事接待英语口语:饮食
Mr. White take a seat, please ,and Mr.Black ,here ,please.
怀特先生,请坐,布莱克先生,请坐这儿。
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
What would you like to drink,beer, champagne, wine ,or Maotai?
你们想喝点什么,啤酒,香槟,葡萄酒,还是茅台?
Beer, please.
啤酒
What's Maotai?
茅台是什么?
It's a kind of spirits, a real Chinese specialty, but it is a bit strong.
它是一种烈性酒,真正的中国特产,但是度数有点偏高。
In that case, I'd prefer beer too.
那么,我也喝啤酒。
But some people say that it is a shame to leave China without doing three things-going to the Great Wall, eating Beiging duck and drinking Maotai.
但是一些人说,如果不做下面三件事而离开中国,是一件非常遗憾的事,那就是:参观长城,吃北京烤鸭和喝茅台酒。
Really? OK, I'll take a sip later.
真的吗?好吧,我等会尝一点。
What would you like ,Chinese food or Western food?
你们是想吃中餐,还是西餐?
Chinese food, please.
中餐吧
Me ,too.
我也是
Would you like to use chopsticks?
你们想用筷子吗?
Yes, of course, As the saying goes, When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
当然想,俗话说入乡随俗。
Although I can't get long with them, I'd like to learn to handle them.
尽管我不会用筷子,但我想学着用它们。
How about you, Mr.Black?
你呢,布莱克先生?
I'd like to use chopsticks, too.
我也想用筷子
Since this is the first time for you to come to China.
因为这是你们第一次来到中国。
I'd like to recommend some real Chinese dishes to you.
我想给你们介绍一些真正的中国菜。
Real Chinese dishes cuisine places stress on color, smell taste form and sound.
真正的中国烹调强调色、香、味、形、声。
May I take your order?
请问,点什么菜?
Yes, sweet-and-sour fish, bean curd with minced pork in chili sauce, chicken velet, braised beef in brown sauce duck wrapped in lotus leaves,
糖醋鱼、麻辣豆腐、芙蓉鸡片、红烧牛肉、荷叶包鸭、
four vegetale delicacies bowl of three delicious ingredients soup ,and three tins of Qindao beer.
素烧四宝、三鲜汤,以及三听青岛啤酒。
I'll get the dishes for you right now.
我马上就把菜端来。
after the dishes are served.
上菜后
The dishes really look inviting.
这些菜看起来真诱人。
What beautiful colors! Let's take a picture first.
多么美的颜色!我们先照张像吧。
Please help yourselves to what you like, Let's drink the beer.
请随便吃菜。我们喝啤酒吧。
Here is to your health.
为你们的健康干杯!
To your health.
为你们的健康干杯!
And to our friendship and cooperation.
为我们的友谊和合作干杯!
The dishes are really colorful ,fragrant, delicious, and presentable.
这些菜真是色香味形俱全
After I go back to America, I'm sure I'll often go to the Chinese restaurants.
回美国后,我肯定会经常上中国餐馆的。
I'm glad that both of you like the Chinese food. Still want some more?
我很高兴你们都喜欢中国菜。还要点什么吗?
No, thanks. I'm positively full.
不,谢谢,我真的吃饱了。
Me. too.
我也是。
In that case, I'll go to pay for the bill and you stay here still I came back.
那么,我去结帐,你们在这儿等我。
Thank you for the wonderful dinner.
谢谢你这顿精美的晚餐。
Thanks,
谢谢
Don't mention it.
不客气
有关外事接待英语口语:约会
对话一:
Good morning, Diana.
早上好,戴安娜。
Good morning LiLi.
早上好,李丽
Are you free this evening.?
今晚有空吗?
Yes, What'up?
有空,有什么事吗?
I've got two tickets for a movie this evening, Would you like to go with me?
我这儿有两张晚上的电影票。你愿意跟我一起去吗?
I'd love to,What is on tonight?
我很愿意。今晚放什么电影?
The Red Sorghun.
《红高梁》。
What is it about?
是关于什么的?
It's about the life story of a granny in the past, and it also tells us a lot about the local customs of the countryside at that time.
是关于过去一位老奶奶的生活故事,片中还展现了大量当时中国的农村风俗。
Who directs it?
谁导演的?
Zhang Yimou. the famous director in China.
中国的著名导演张艺谋。
And who is in the leading role?
谁主演的?
GongLi,She portrays the granny.
巩俐,她扮演这个老奶奶。
Great, When shall we meet?
太好了,我们什么时候碰头?
The movie starts at 8:00 so let's meet at 7:30 at the entrance of Xinhua Cinema.
电影八点钟开始,这要我们七点半在新华电影院的入口处见面。
Try to get there in time ,OK?
准时到那儿行吗?
OK,Don't worry, I'll be there in time.
行。不用担心,我会准时到的。
See you later.
等会儿见
See you later.
等会儿见
对话二:
Hello, May I speak to Mr. Johnson , please?
你好,我找约翰逊先生。
Hello , This is Bill Johnson, speaking .May I ask who is calling?
你好,我是比尔·约翰逊。请问,你是谁?
This is Zhang Ming. Mr. Johnson, I'd like to make an appointment with you,
我是张明。约翰逊先生,我想给你订个约会。
Good.,
好吧。
I'd like to invite you to a dinner tomorrow evening.
我想邀请你明天晚上吃晚餐。
Would it be convenient for you?
不知你是否方便?
Tommorrow won't do., I'm afraid because I have another appointment.
恐怕明天不行,因为我另有约会。
Can we make it next Monday evening?
下一个星期一怎么样?
I think that will be fine , Where shall we meet then?
我想可以,上哪儿去?
How about meeting at the Yangtze Hotel?
去长江大酒店,怎么样?
The Yangtze Hotel? I'm afraid that's too far away.
长江大酒店,恐怕太远了吧。
Then we can go to the Guiyuan Hotel?
那么我们去桂苑酒店吧?
It is much nearer.
要近得多
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Let's make it at around seven ,all right?
我们订在七点,行吗?
That's all right , Thank you for calling .Good-bye.
行,谢谢你的电话。再见
Good-bye.
再见