学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 金融英语 > 有关银行账户情景对话

有关银行账户情景对话

时间: 焯杰674 分享

有关银行账户情景对话

  下面学习啦小编为大家带来金融英语有关银行账户情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  有关银行账户情景对话:开立储蓄帐户

  Henry Samson is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about opening a regular savings account.

  亨利·萨姆森在第一国民银行向一个职员询问有关开立普通储蓄帐户事宜。

  Clerk:May I help you ,sir?

  职员:我能为您做些什么吗?先生?

  Samson:Yes,please .I'd like to open a savings account .Can you give me some information?

  萨姆森:谢谢,我想开立一个储蓄帐户。请您和我谈谈这方面的事,好吗?

  C:Yes,I'd be happy to help you .We call our regular savings account plan passbook savings.

  职员:好的,我很乐意为您服务。我们把我们的银行的普通储蓄帐户称为银行存折储蓄。

  You may open an account in your name only ,or a joint account with your wife.

  您可以只用您自己的名字开立帐户,也可以与您的妻子开立共同帐户。

  There is no minimum balance ,and you may make deposits or withdrawals at any time .

  我们这里没存款最小余额的限制,而且可随时存款或取款。

  S:Do I earn interest on the account ?

  萨姆森:我能从帐户上得到利息吗?

  C:Yes,we pay the highest interest rate permitted for commercial banks .

  职员:可以的。我们这里支付商业银行所允许的最高利率。

  We credit the earned interest to your account automatically every quarter.

  每个季度,我们会自动地把利息划入您的帐户的贷方。

  S:Is it difficult to open an account?I mean ,do I have to be a regular customer of the bank?

  萨姆森:开立一个帐户难吗?我是说,我必须是银行的老客户吗?

  C:No ,sir.not at all.All that's necessary is to fill out this signature card and make your initial deposit .

  职员:不,先生,完全不必。您所需要做的只是填写一下这张签名卡,并进行首次储蓄,

  Even a dollar is enough to open the account .

  甚至一美元就可开立一个帐户。

  S:Let's see .You want my name,address,occupation ,date of birth and Social Security number .

  萨姆森:让我看看这张卡片。你要我填上姓名、住址、职业、出生日期和社会保险号码。

  What's this item here,"Mother's Maiden Name"?

  母亲婚前姓名这一项是怎么回事?

  C:We ask that for identification purposes ,sir .It's a code word we use to positively identify you in case you lose your passbook or there is some other need for positive identification .

  职员:我们要求这一姓名是为人便于辨别身份,先生。这是一个暗语,万一您丢失了您的存折,我们可以用它来确切地辨别您的身份,或者由于某种需要,用以准确地辨认身份。

  S:I see.Well,let me fill this out and I'll open an account.

  萨姆森:我明白了,那我就填写这张卡片,然后开立一个帐户。

  有关银行账户情景对话:开立往来帐户

  John Spence is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about current accounts.

  约翰·斯彭斯正在向第一国民银行的一位职员询问有关往来帐户的事宜。

  Spence:Would you please tell me something about current accounts?I've heard the term,but I'm not sure I understand what it means.

  斯彭斯:您能给我讲讲有关往来帐户的事吗?我听说过这个术语,但是我不完全明白它的含义。

  Clerk:The term current account means a demand account .Actually ,a checking account.

  职员:往来帐户这个术语就是活期帐户的意思。实际上,就是支票帐户。

  Normally ,we use the term current or demand account when we talk about a checking account maintained by a business firm.

  通常当我们谈论到由企业持有的支票帐房时,我们就使用往来帐户或者活期帐户这样的术语。

  S:Oh ,so you mean that I can't open a current account as an individual?

  斯彭斯:哦,您是说,作为个人,我不能开立往来帐户吗?

  C:No,I don't mean that.Anybody ,either a firm or an individual ,may open a current account,

  职员:不,我不是那个意思。任何人,无论是企业还是个人都可以开立往来帐户。

  but we normally call individual accounts personal checking accounts .That's just a different name for them.

  但是,我们一般称个人帐户为个人支票帐户,这仅仅是帐户名称不同而已。

  S:Why do you call them demand accounts ,then ?

  斯彭斯:那么您为什么称他们为活期帐户呢?

  C:That means that the balances in the accounts are subject to withdrawal on demand.

  职员:这就是说,帐户上的余额便于提取或者便于需要。

  In other words,a written demand ,or a check ,is all that's necessary to make a withdrawal from the account .

  换句话说,要想从帐户中提取,只需填写一张用款需求单或一张支票就可以了。

  S:Aren't all accounts like that ?

  斯彭斯:并不是所有的帐户都是这样做的吧?

  C:No,sir .Time or savings accounts actually require a notice to the bank ,

  职员:是的,先生。定期存款帐户或储蓄帐户实际上都需要给银行一个通知,

  usually seven days before the depositor has a right to make a withdrawal .In normal practice ,

  通常是七天前通知银行,存款人才有权力提取存款。

  of course ,we usually waive notice and allow immediate withdrawals .In demand or current accounts ,

  当然,一般情况下,我们通常不必提前通知,并且允许立即提款。

  however,we cannot ask for such notice .

  然而,对于活期帐户或者往来帐户我们根本无权要求取款提前通知。

422432