关于买厨房用品的英语口语对话
关于买厨房用品的英语口语对话
很很多人一听到英语口语就觉得一个头两个大,其实英语口语其实只是看起来很难,但是只要我们认真的学习,肯定可以的,所以小编今天特地整理了英语口语的情景对话以供大家参考
我想买口大锅 A big pan
ACan you help me find a pan?
你能帮我找一个锅吗?
BAre you looking for a small, medium, or large pan?
你在找小锅,中锅还是大锅?
AI want a big pan.
我想要个大锅。
BDoes this one look big enough?
这个看上去足够大了吗?
AYes, it's the right size, but it weighs too much.
是的,这个尺寸正好合适,但是太重了。
BWell, what do you think of the aluminum pan?
嗯,你觉得铝制的锅怎么样?
AIt's light enough, but the handle will get too hot after cooking.
这个很轻,但是把手在加热做食物的时候会跟着变烫的。
BHere's the same pan, but it has a space-age, heat-resistant plastic handle.
这有个同款的,但是是太空时代,耐热的塑料把手。
AOh, my family's going to love this one. I'll take it.
哦,我家人会喜欢这个的。我就买这个吧。
BI'm so happy that you found what you wanted. Do you want to use a credit card?
我真的高兴你能找到满意的。你刷卡付款吗?
ASure. Wait, wait. Does a lid come with this pan?
当然。等等。这个锅有盖子吗?
BOh, I'm sorry. Here's the lid. Yes, it comes with the pan.
哦,不好意思我忘了。给你盖子。这是一套的。
我得买口锅 I need a pan
AI need a pan.
我需要一个锅。
BOkay. Do you have a particular size in mind?
好的,你有特别想要的尺寸吗?
AWell, the bigger the better, I think.
嗯,我觉得越大越好。
BLook at this one. It's our biggest pan.
看看这个。这个是我们比较大的一个。
AYes, that is big enough, but it's too heavy for me.
是的,这个足够大了,但是对我来说太重了。
BOkay, we have the same thing in aluminum.
好的,这里还有铝制的锅,跟这个差不多大。
AOh, this is nice and light. But it has an aluminum handle.
哦,这个很好看,也很轻。但是这个把手是铝制的。
BTry this one. Same aluminum pan, but with a heat-resistant bamboo handle.
试试这个吧。同样是铝制的锅,但是有隔热的木质把手。
AOh, yes. This is very nice. I'll take this one.
哦,是的。这个很好看。我就买这个了。
BThat's a good choice. How do you want to pay for it?
很不错的选择。你想怎么买?
ACash. Oh, I almost forgot. I need a lid, too.
现金。哦,我差点忘了。我还需要一个锅盖。
BI'm so sorry. A lid comes with the pan. Here it is.
对不起。这儿有个配套的锅盖,给你。
关于买厨房用品的英语口语对话相关文章: