学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>购物英语>

关于超市购物英语带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。学习啦小编整理了关于超市购物英语带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  关于超市购物英语带翻译篇一

  A:Would you give me some fruits? How much are these oranges?

  能给我一些水果吗?这些橘子要多少钱?

  B:Seventy cents a piece.

  一个7角。

  A:How about this one?

  这个怎样?

  B:Sixty cents a piece.

  6角一个。

  A:Well, I'll take five of the seventy cent ones, and those grapefruits sweet?

  哦,我要5个7角的,另外这些葡萄柚甜吗?

  B:Sure! They are very fresh, first of all. We sell at a bargain, and you make a wise purchase if you buy them today. Eighty cents only,a piece.

  当然甜!最重要的是新鲜。我们便宜卖,如果你今天买就很划算了,一个只要8角。

  A:I follow you and I'll take three just for my trial.

  我听你的,我买3个试试。

  B:Thank you very much and anything else?

  非常谢谢你,还要其他东西吗?

  A:That's all.Thank you.

  就只要这些了。谢谢。

  关于超市购物英语带翻译篇二

  STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?

  史提夫:我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?

  DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.

  狄瑞克:超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。

  STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?

  史提夫:什么?这里不卖酒,怎么可能?

  DEREK: It's a state law.This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.

  狄瑞克:这是州立的法律。这个州不允许超市卖酒,只有卖酒的店才有。

  STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.

  史提夫:这太苛刻,也很愚蠢。

  DEREK: I know. I agree with you.

  狄瑞克:我同意你的说法。

  DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?

  狄瑞克:请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?

  EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?

  店员:有的,就在你前面。有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?

  DEREK: Sure. Thank you.You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.

  狄瑞克:唔,谢谢。你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。

  EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.

  店员:它们在包装上有标示,先生。

  DEREK: One more question.

  狄瑞克:还有一个问题。

  EMPLOYEE: Yes?

  店员:请说。

  DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?

  狄瑞克:我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?

  EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.

  店员:在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。

  DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags?

  狄瑞克:谢谢。你要纸袋或塑胶袋?

  STEVE: Plastic bags.

  史提夫:塑胶袋。

  DEREK: And do you want to drive up?

  狄瑞克:你需要搬运服务吗?

  STEVE: What do you mean?

  史提夫:什么意思?

  DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there.

  狄瑞克:他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。我们只要把车子开到那扇门那儿。

  STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.

  史提夫:哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。

  DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.

  狄瑞克:好的,我们的车子没停多远。我告诉收银员不要这项服务,全部大概要90美元钱。

  STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?

  史提夫:这里是100美元。我可不可以去杂志架那儿看看?

  关于超市购物英语带翻译篇三

  贝蒂:

  Here, take one of these trolleys. What do you want exactly?

  这儿。来推一辆手推车。你都想买些什么啊?

  琼:

  I`m looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls with; I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.

  我想买一些水饺和春卷馅。还想买酱和醋。哦。回去路上还想买点儿荔枝和蜜瓜。

  贝蒂:

  The fruit and vegetables are over there.

  蔬菜和水果在那边。

  琼:

  Capsicums, eggplants, coconuts, pineapples? They do have everything! Look at the price for these bean sprouts-65 pence a pound. Now, that is expensive.

  辣椒。茄子。椰子。菠萝--这里的东西很全阿!看看这些豆芽的价格-每磅要65美分。这太贵了。

  贝蒂:

  You`d probably get them cheaper in Sohu. But that`s a long way to go just to buy vegetables.

  如果你去Sohu的话可能会便宜一些。但只是为了买蔬菜要跑很远。

  琼:

  Where do I pay?

  在哪儿付钱?

  贝蒂:

  Just put what you want in the trolley. We pay at the checkout. What else do you need?

  只需把你想要的放在车里就行了。在外面的收银台结账。你还需要什么?

  琼:

  Over there.

  那边看看。

  
看了“关于超市购物英语带翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于超市购物英文口语

2.关于超市购物英文对话

3.超市购物英文怎么说呢

4.关于超市购物英语对话短文

5.关于购物英语对话带翻译阅读

2156452