关于超市购物英语对话短文
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于超市购物英语对话短文,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
关于超市购物英语对话短文篇1
S: Excuse me, can you tell me where the breakfast cereals are?
购物者:对不起,请问早餐吃的麦片放哪儿?
C: They're in aisle 2A, down that way.
店员:放在2A走道,往那边走。
S: Are the snack foods in that area, too?
购物者:点心食品也在那一区吗?
C: Yes, they' re in... let me think... Aisle 3B, if I remember right.
店员:是的,它们在……让我想一想……在3B走道,如果我没记错的话。
S: Okay, I'll go take a look. Thank you so much for your help.
购物者:好的,我去看看。非常谢谢你的帮忙。
C: Don't mention it. (to be continued)
店员:别客气。
关于超市购物英语对话短文篇2
S: Excuse me, I'm looking for your 3-liter Peps is, the ones that are on sale this week. There don't seem to be any in the soft drink section.
购物者:对不起,我正在找3升的百事可乐,就是本周特价的那一种。在清凉饮料区好像没有看到。
C: We may be sold out of them. Let me check the back. ( The clerk goes to the storeroom, returning a few minutes later. ) I'm afraid we're out of stock. Would you like a rain check?
店员:我们可能已经卖完了,让我到后面确定一下。(店员走进储藏室,几分钟之后便回来。)恐怕我们的库存都卖完了,您需要一张凭证吗?
S: Yes, I would, thank you.
购物者:好的,我要,谢谢你。
C: Let me get the manager to sign one for you.
店员:让我请经理帮你签这张单子。
关于超市购物英语对话短文篇3
I can help you check out here, sir.
我可以帮您在这里结账,先生。
Can I use my credit card?
我能用信用卡吗?
Sure, no problem.
当然,没问题。
Oh. I almost forgot. I wasn't able to find any milk that was advertised on special.
哦。我差点忘了。我都没有找到广告里说的特价牛奶。
Yes. I'm sorry, sir. We are out of that brand of milk until tomorrow.
是的,我很抱歉,先生,那种品牌的牛奶缺货了,直到明天才有。
I can give you a rain check, and then tomorrow, you will still be able to get it at the discountedprice.
我可以给您一个特价延期凭券,这样明天的时候,你还可以以折扣价格买到它。
Oh. Thanks. That's very kind of you.
哦,谢谢。你太好了。
You're welcome. The total for your groceries is .20.
您不用客气。您购买的物品一共是25.2美元。
OK. Here's my credit card.
好的。这是我的信用卡。
Just a moment...Please sign the credit card slip.
稍等……请在这张信用卡购物单上签一下字。
There you are.
好了。
Thank you. And have a nice day.
谢谢。祝您愉快。
You too.
你也是。
关于超市购物英语对话短文篇4
Mom: Can you help me? Where are the knives?
妈妈:能帮我一下吗?刀具在哪儿?
Shop assistant: They are on the third shelf behind you. They are on the bottom.
店员:在您背后的第三个货架上,刀具在最底层。
Mom: Thank you. I may find them now. It takes me a long time to find them. But I failed.
妈妈:谢谢,我现在应该能找到了。我已经找了很久了,但是没找到。
Shop assistant: What kind of knife do you need? A fruit knife or a kitchen knife?
店员:您需要什么样的刀具?水果刀还是菜刀?
Mom: Why do you ask? Anything matters?
妈妈:为什么这么问?有什么关系吗?
Shop assistant: According to the latest , if you buy a kitchen knife you have to register your personal information.
店员:根据最新的通知,如果您买菜刀,需要登记您的个人信息。
Mom: I didn't know that. Thank you for reminding me.
妈妈:我还不知道这个呢,谢谢你提醒我。
Shop assistant: You're welcome.
店员:不用谢。
关于超市购物英语对话短文篇5
STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
史提夫:我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?
DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.
狄瑞克:超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。
STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
史提夫:什么?这里不卖酒,怎么可能?
DEREK: It's a state law.This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.
狄瑞克:这是州立的法律。这个州不允许超市卖酒,只有卖酒的店才有。
STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.
史提夫:这太苛刻,也很愚蠢。
DEREK: I know. I agree with you.
狄瑞克:我同意你的说法。
DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?
狄瑞克:请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.The organic vegetables are marked withthe blue label. Here. Do you see?
店员:有的,就在你前面。有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?
DEREK: Sure. Thank you.You should have a sign. That way people could identify which areorganic and which aren't.
狄瑞克:唔,谢谢。你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。
EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.
店员:它们在包装上有标示,先生。
DEREK: One more question.
狄瑞克:还有一个问题。
EMPLOYEE: Yes?
店员:请说。
DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?
狄瑞克:我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.
店员:在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。
DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags?
狄瑞克:谢谢。你要纸袋或塑胶袋?
STEVE: Plastic bags.
史提夫:塑胶袋。
DEREK: And do you want to drive up?
狄瑞克:你需要搬运服务吗?
STEVE: What do you mean?
史提夫:什么意思?
DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that doorover there.
狄瑞克:他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。我们只要把车子开到那扇门那儿。
STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.
史提夫:哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。
DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. Itshould be about ninety dollars all together.
狄瑞克:好的,我们的车子没停多远。我告诉收银员不要这项服务,全部大概要90美元钱。
STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?
史提夫:这里是100美元。我可不可以去杂志架那儿看看?
猜你喜欢:
2.有关购物情景对话