出国购物英语口语对话
英语教学在中国大学教育领域已经占据着主导地位20多年。在这期间,随着社会发展对英语学习者的要求不同,英语教学大纲也随之发展并完善,英语教学的侧重点也随之发生变化。学习啦小编整理了出国购物英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!
出国购物英语口语对话篇一
Mike: Sweetie, guess what?
迈克:宝贝,猜猜这是什么?
Helen: A small item, isn't it?
海伦:个头不大的东西,是吗?
Mike: Yes! Then, what's it?
迈克:是的!那究竟是什么呢?
Helen: A bar of chocolate?
海伦:是一块巧克力吗?
Mike: Nope, only two chances left.
迈克:不对,只剩下两次机会咯。
Helen: A necklace?
海伦:一条项链?
Mike: No, I've already bought you three necklaces, don't you remember? A pearl one, adiamond one, and a coral one we have it in Australia.
迈克:不对。我给你买过三条项链啦,你不记得了吗?一条珍珠项链、一条钻石项链,还有一条我们在澳大利亚买的珊瑚项链。
Helen: Yeah, but...in a small rectangular box, what should it be?
海伦:我记得啊,不过……这个小小的方形盒子里装的会是什么东西呢?
Mike: Ha, the last chance! Something full of care and love, especially for your skin in this drywinter.
迈克:哈哈,最后一次机会了!一个充满呵护与爱意的礼物,在这个干燥的冬天为你的皮肤特殊打造的。
Helen: Wow, I got it! Hand lotion! You must have seen my dried hands, honey.
海伦:哇,我知道了!护手霜!老公,你一定是注意到我干裂的双手了吧。
Mike: Bingo, baby!
迈克:答对啦,宝贝!
出国购物英语口语对话篇二
Sales: Welcome to perfumes counter, sir. Can I help you?
售货员:欢迎来到香水专柜。有什么能帮您的?
Tom: Yes. I wanna buy something special for my wife. It's our anniversary next Sunday.
汤姆:是的,我想要给我老婆买点特别的礼物。下周日是我们的结婚纪念日。
Sales: Your wife is so lucky to have you. Which do you prefer, perfume or eau de toilette?
售货员:您老婆真幸福。那您想要哪种香水呢?香精还是淡香水?
Tom: What's the difference?
汤姆:它们有什么不同呢?
Sales: It tells their lasting time. Perfumes last longer.
售货员:主要差别是在它们的持续时间上。香精持续的时间更长。
Tom: I think eau de toilette will be better.
汤姆:那还是要淡香水吧。
Sales: I'll recommend you Tresor of Lancome. It is a classic. It smells mysterious and sexy. You can try the sample.
售货员:给您推荐兰蔻的这款“拥抱我”。这是经典款,而且闻起来神秘又性感。您可以闻闻试用装。
Tom: Emm. It smells great. How much do I owe you?
汤姆:嗯,闻着很棒。这款多少钱?
Sales: It's .9, with a 5% discount.
售货员:打完九五折后是99.9美元。
Tom: That's great! I'll take it.
汤姆:太棒了!我就买它了。
出国购物英语口语对话篇三
Shop-keeper: How may I help you, dear?
店主:亲,有什么能帮您的?
Lily: I am searching something for my mom, but I have nothing in mind.
莉莉:我想给我妈妈买点儿东西,但是毫无头绪。
Shop-keeper: How about a dress?
店主:买条裙子吧?
Lily: I have bought her one last year. Plus it is too plain to give my mom dresses or shoes. Iwant something unique and will surprise her.
莉莉:去年我已经给她买过一条了。而且送我妈妈裙子或鞋子之类的都太没新意了。我想要买点儿独特的、能让她惊喜的东西。
Shop-keeper: What's your opinion about some perfumes?
店主:您觉得香水怎样?
Lily: Brilliant! I remember Burberry is special for mature women. Do you have any in stock?How long will it take before I getting it if I order now?
莉莉:好主意!我记得巴宝莉是专门为熟女设计的。你们有现货吗?如果现在下单我多久能拿到货?
Shop-keeper: Yes, we have plenty. It will take 3~7 days depending on where you are.
店主:有的,我们的货源很充足。物流可能需要3~7天,取决于您的位置。
Lily: I am in Beijing. The sooner, the better. I cannot wait to see it!
莉莉:我在北京。越快越好,我已经等不及要看到它了!
Shop-keeper: Our shop locates in the Huayu Mall. We can express it to you, or you can take itby yourself.
店主:我们的实体店就在华宇商城里。我们可以快递给您,您也可以自己上门取货。
Lily: Ok. Huayu is not far away. I'll show up tomorrow.
莉莉:好吧。华宇不是很远。我还是明天自己去取吧。
看了“出国购物英语口语对话”的人还看了: