学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 电话英语 > 关于常用的英文电话用语

关于常用的英文电话用语

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于常用的英文电话用语

  语言是人类最重要的思维和交流工具,学习和掌握外语逐渐成为国民必备的素质之一。而英语作为全球使用面最广的一门语言,具有更重要的意义。学习啦小编整理了关于常用的英文电话用语,欢迎阅读!

  关于常用的英文电话用语一

  I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time.我想尽快看医生。

  May I make an appointment now?现在可以预约门诊吗?

  Yes, but Dr. Lee's schedule is full for today. How about 9:00 tonight?可以,不过李医生今天的时间排满了。今晚9点好吗?

  That's fine. I think I can wait till then.好的,我想我可以等到那时候。

  May I have your name and number, please?请问你的姓名和电话号码?

  The name is Wang, and the number is 363-1127.我姓王,电话是363-1127。

  Thank you, Mr. Wang. See you later.谢谢您,王先生。再见!

  Dr. Tyler's office. Good morning.早上好,泰勒医务所。

  Good moring. This is Huang Feng.早上好,我叫黄凤。

  Are you sick?你病了吗?

  Yes, I have a terrible cold.是的,我得了重感冒。

  Have you been here to see Dr. Tyler before?你曾来过泰勒医务所看过医生吗?

  No. This is my first visit.没有。这是第一次。

  Just a moment, I'll ask him.稍等,我问一下他。

  Yes, he makes house calls, but the doctor has an opening only after 2:00 p.m.好,他愿出诊,但他在下午2点后才有空。

  That'll be fine.好吧!

  I'll try to squeeze you at 2:30 p.m.你来如何?我会在下午2点半挤出时间的。

  Thank you. The address is No.44 Changning Road.谢谢你,地址是长宁路19号。

  And my phone number is 797-7963.我的电话是797-7963。

  Would two o'clock be acceptable?两点钟合适吗?

  Does two o'clock sound alright?两点钟好吗?

  I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible.我想尽快预约门诊。

  Can I set it up now?现在可以预约吗?

  关于常用的英文电话用语二

  Hello. Is there Susan speaking?喂,是苏珊吗?

  Who?谁啊?

  Tian Yuan.田园。

  You must have the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。

  Oh, I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

  Is Li Ying in?李英在家吗?

  Wrong number.打错电话了。

  Isn't this the Nanjing University?请问是南京大学吗?

  No. It's not.不是。

  Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

  May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲讲话吗?

  There is no one here by that name.这里没有玲玲这个人。

  Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?这里是521-8864吗?

  No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,这里是521-8835。

  Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

  That's all right.没关系。

  Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗?

  What number are you trying to dial?你要的电话是什么号码?

  No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。

  I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我打错电话了。

  May I speak to the head of the household?我可以请户主听电话吗?

  May I ask who's calling?请问你是谁?

  I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司给您打电话。

  This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大学的在校生苏珊,请问您贵姓?

  My name is Li.我姓李。

  Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打搅了,李先生。您有孩子吗?

  Yes.有。

  Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很关心他的教育吧。

  You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或许你已经听说过。我们交大的学生在假期间做家教。

  We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我们可以帮助您的孩子在他们空闲时学习功课。

  We are running a special offer on this holiday.我们在这个假期有个特价优惠。

  You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解点吧。

  May I ask who I am talking to?请问你是谁?

  关于常用的英文电话用语三

  Mary, I'm glad you called me.Mary,很高兴你给我打电话。`

  I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打电话是想问一些关于苏珊的事。

  Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要挂电话了。

  Is the boss coming by?是老板过来了吗?

  OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你过去工作吧。

  I'll call you again later, OK?我以后再打给你,好吗?

  OK.好的。

  Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人来了,我得去开门。

  "Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不说再见了。

  I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?

  Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我马上有个会议要开。

  Emergency Assistance, may I help you?紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗?

  I've just been robbed. What should I do?我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办?

  Are you injured, sir?先生,您受伤了吗?

  No, no, I'm just a little upset.没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。

  Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。

  My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。

  Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。

  I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被抢劫了。

  A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一个盗贼抢劫了我,你能替我报警吗?

  Please try to keep relaxed, sir.别太紧张,先生。

  Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?请给我您的姓名与地点所在。

  San Francisco General Hospital.这里是旧金山总医院。

  Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。

  OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,请冷静下来,先生。

  And tell me where you are and what's happened.告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事?

  OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。

  And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

  Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?

  Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

  Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。

  It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。

  You mean from the food?是不是吃东西引起的?

  From the baby!是胎儿引起的。

  She's having a baby?她怀孕了吗?

  
看了“关于常用的英文电话用语”的人还看了:

1.英语电话中常用的礼貌用语

2.实用英语电话用语小结

3.用英语打电话的常用语

4.最常用的的打电话英语口语

5.打电话要用的英语对话常用语

1872656