常用的打电话英语口语
常用的打电话英语口语
随着社会的发展,英语已成为个人甚至一个国家发展的重要工具,每个人都希望说一口流利的英文。学习啦小编整理了常用的打电话英语口语,欢迎阅读!
常用的打电话英语口语一
I'll call you again later, OK?我以后再打给你,好吗?
OK.好的。
Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人来了,我得去开门。
"Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不说再见了。
I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?
Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我马上有个会议要开。
Emergency Assistance, may I help you?紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗?
I've just been robbed. What should I do?我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办?
Are you injured, sir?先生,您受伤了吗?
No, no, I'm just a little upset.没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。
Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。
My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。
Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。
I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被抢劫了。
A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一个盗贼抢劫了我,你能替我报警吗?
Please try to keep relaxed, sir.别太紧张,先生。
Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?请给我您的姓名与地点所在。
San Francisco General Hospital.这里是旧金山总医院。
Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。
OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,请冷静下来,先生。
And tell me where you are and what's happened.告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事?
OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。
And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-
Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?
Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。
Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。
It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。
You mean from the food?是不是吃东西引起的?
From the baby!是胎儿引起的。
She's having a baby?她怀孕了吗?
Yeah!是啊!
Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你为什么不早告诉我?餐厅的地址是?
Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。
OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。
Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!
常用的打电话英语口语二
There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.这有火灾,请尽快派消防车来。
There's been a car accident, please call the police.这发生了车祸,请快报警。
Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.别着急,给我你的全名和事情的情况。
May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以请陈先生听电话吗?
Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他现在出去了?
Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.这样好了,请转告他赵力来过电话。
Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不过对不起,先生你的姓怎么拼?
It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓赵,Z-H-A-O。
Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.请你转告他陆明正设法跟他联系。
Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻烦你通知他陈刚来过电话。
Please give him the message.请转告他。
What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎么拼,先生?
May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以请谭小姐听电话吗?
Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在会客。
I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留话给她吗?
Certainly.当然可以。
Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻烦你请她打5225-9438找我。
Yes. I will.好的。
I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。
Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?
Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能传话给李先生吗?
May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以请胡小姐听电话吗?
Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。
I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她几点会回来?
She'll be back around 2:30.大概两点半会回来。
常用的打电话英语口语三
I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回来, 我就请她马上回电。
That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。
I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就转告他您的留言。
Shall I tell him you called?我告诉他你来过电话,好吗?
I'll be here when he calls back. Much appreciated.他打电话时我会在这,太感谢你了!
That's fine. I'll await his return call.很好。我会等他的来电。
Barker's Service Station.这里是巴克尔维修站。
I need your help badly. My car can't start. Can you send somebody over?我急需你们的帮助。我的车启动不了,能派人来修吗?
We can have somebody come by, but it won't be right away.我们可以派人去,但现在不行。
What time can you send one over?那你们什么时候能派人来呢?
Oh, let's see. It'll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,让我想想。大概要到3:30我们才有空。
Can it be earlier than that?能早点吗?
I doubt it, sir. We'll try, but I can't promise anybody before 3:30.我没把握,先生。我们会尽早的,但我不敢许诺3:30以前行。
If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away?如果把车拖到你们那里,能马上修吗?
Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.当然能。您把车拖过来的话,我们马上就修。
Can you send your tow truck over here?你们能派辆拖车来吗?
No. I'm sorry, but we can't send out our tow truck to get you.不能,真对不起,我们不能派拖车来。
Why not?为什么不能?
Our tow truck's being repaired.我们的拖车正在修理呢。
That's too bad. Bye.太糟了。再见。
Bye.再见。
Will you help me?可以帮助我吗?
Please help me to get things straight.请帮助我把事情搞好。
Will you be so kind as to help me out of the difficulty?帮助我克服困难,好吗?
I don't know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out?我不知道该怎么解决这个问题。你能帮我吗?
Will you come over to help me with the tough job?您能否来帮助我做这项艰苦的工作?
Can you assist me in this matter?这件事您能帮助我吗?
I'm in great need of your assistance.我特别需要您的帮助。
I'm calling for your assistance.我打电话是要您帮助我。
My name is Wang Feng and I'm calling to cancel plane ticket.我叫王峰,我想取消我预定的飞机票。
When was your reservation?您预定的是什么时候?
It's 5:00 p.m. today.今天下午5点整。
Would you like me to reschedule you for another time?要不要我再另外为你安排别的时间?
No. Thank you.不用了,谢谢。
Beijing Hotel.北京饭店。
Hello, my name is Li Ming and we have a reservation for party tonight.喂,您好。我叫李明,我们在你们这预定了今晚聚会。
Yes, what can I do for you?是的,我能为您效劳吗?
看了“常用的打电话英语口语”的人还看了: