日常实用英语对话:租房子
日常实用英语对话:租房子
大家好,我是豆子!今天我继续写了关于租房子的对话,让我们一起来看看吧!
Hello, my dear friends! How are you doing today? Today, we will continue to talk about renting an apartment.
S: Hi, Linda! Come in, please.
快进来!
L: Hi, Susan. Thanks for letting me know the information. I really need to move to my own apartment right now. It is not convenient to live with my friend.
你好,谢谢通知我。我真的需要搬到自己的公寓,住在朋友那里特别不方便。
S: Yes, everyone needs her own space.
是的,每个人都需要自己的空间
L: Exactly!
绝对的!
S: I have the key of that apartment, let’s go and see it. This way, please.
我有公寓钥匙,咱们去看看。这边,请!
L: Great.
太好了!
S: So, this one-bedroom apartment is in building 3.
所以这间一居室在三号楼。
L: This building looks nice!
这个楼看着很好。
S: Yes, this building is the newest one, so it has better design and decorations.
是的,这个楼市最新的,所以它的设计和装饰好一些。
S: We have to go to second floor. Here is the apartment.
我们要去二层,公寓就是这里啦!
L: Wow! A modest, comfortable room.
哇!一个小巧舒适的房间。
S: Yes, it is fully cleaned. You can see a beautiful scene from this window.
是的,也被完全打扫过了,你也可以从窗户这里看景色。
L: Yes, is that a park nearby?
那个是附近的公园吗?
S: Yes, and you have a small laundry room here!
是的,而且这里还有个小的洗衣房。
L: Excellent! I would like to rent this one! When can I move in?
好的,我就租这个了,什么时候能够搬进来?
S: After we sign the leasing contract, you can move in anytime you like!
签了租房合同之后,你可以随时搬进来!
L: Oh, I forgot to ask about the rent rate.
我都忘了问房租了!
S: This apartment is 500 dollars a month, and we only accept online payment and checks, cash is not acceptable.
500美金一个月,我们只接受网上付款和支票,现金不收。
L: Ok, What shall I prepare for that contract?
那我需要为合同准备什么?
S: I will give you the contract later and explain some terms for you.
我一会儿把合同给你,然后给你解释一些条款
L: Ok, thanks. By the way, do I need to pay electricity and gas payment?
好的,谢谢。顺便问一下,我要自己付电费和气费吗?
S: Yes, It is separate. Let’s go back to our leasing office and discuss more detailed information.
是的,那个是分开的。走吧,咱们回到办公室讨论详细的信息。
L: All right!
好的!
公众号:跟着豆子学口语
本文为原创文章,版权归作者所有,未经授权不得转载!