学习啦 > 热门句子 > 句子大全 > 句子 > lol里英雄说的话(2)

lol里英雄说的话(2)

时间: 覃婷830 分享

lol里英雄说的话

  六

  众星之子 - 索拉卡

  Let me guide you

  让我来引领您走向胜利。

  For peace of mind

  为了内心的安宁。

  My path is clear

  我的道路,清澈无比。

  Let me guide you

  让我来引领您走向胜利。

  I return to the stars...

  众星啊……我……回来……了……

  No, I'm not happy to see you. Yes, that is a horn growing out of my head

  别拿这种眼神看我,我可不是什么尼莱德女牧师。

  Gracefully

  要淡定。

  By the power of the stars

  我的力量来自星辰

  I head their call

  我引领着星光的降临。

  Do you always fight so poorly?

  你们打架的时候总是这么不给力么?

  七

  策士统领 - 斯维因

  A Noxian does not dawdle.

  诺克萨斯人从来不会闲逛。

  My destination is absolute.

  我的目标很纯粹。

  I'll give the orders

  我会下达命令。

  Victory awaits.

  胜利在望。

  I'm five steps ahead of you.

  我比你高5个级别。

  If you insist

  如果你坚持的话

  My thoughts exactly.

  和我原先的想法分毫不差。

  How obvious

  多么明显啊

  Efficient strategy.

  策略要有效率。

  Less clicking please, you're wearing out my cane.

  请少点儿点击,你在磨损我的手杖知道么?

  A calculated risk.

  可以接受的冒险。

  My bird is hungry

  我的鸟饿了

  Impeccable decision.

  无懈可击的决定。

  They dare oppose Noxus?

  他们敢与诺克萨斯作对?

  My pleasure

  我很乐意

  Dispatch these worms

  消灭这些蠕虫!

  I could destroy you with one leg tied behind my back.

  我只用一条腿就可以轻而易举地摧毁你。

  Another opponent, another disappointment.

  敌人越多,失望也就越多。

  If we approach strategically from the flank- oh who am I kidding, let's just morph and eat them.

  如果我们战略性地从侧翼插上-噢我在忽悠谁呢?我们赶紧变身,然后吃掉他们吧!

  The early bird guts the worm

  早起的鸟儿有虫吃。

  I bet you taste like chicken

  我敢打赌,你的味道和鸡肉差不多。

  You're seriously asking a giant demon bird for a joke?

  要一只巨大的恶魔鸟给你讲笑话?你没犯2吧?

  Seriously, again? Just drop it.

  再问一遍,你真的没犯二么?放弃吧!

  Think logically for one seCAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!

  从理论上设想一下,一个人哇!哇!哇!哇!哇!

  八

  宝石骑士 - 塔里克

  Functional and stylish

  既时髦又实用。

  I think I'll let you suffer for a while!

  我想我会让你难受一阵子的!

  You shall be crushed

  你将被碾碎!

  I will wheep for you

  我会悼念你的。

  Magic has ruined this land

  魔法,已经毁了这块大陆。

  Gems hold their edge

  宝石们显露着它们的锋芒。

  You face unblemished power

  你所面对的,是纯净无暇的力量!

  From coals to diamonds

  璀璨钻石,始于煤炭!

  My resonance joins Runeterra

  这是……大地的回响……

  Gems.... Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous

  呼……这身璀璨的盔甲……有时连我自己的眼睛都会被它晃花!

  Emmerald for insight

  祖母绿象征着洞察。

  Opal for harmony

  猫眼石象征着和谐。

  With clarity

  清楚明了。

  Ruby for vigor

  红宝石象征着活力。

  Brilliantly

  要灿烂,要引人夺目。

  Zaphire for divinity

  蓝宝石象征着神性。

  For a good time, call Amber

  要象征美好时光,请找琥珀。

  You are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed

  你们只是玻璃制品,一碰就碎。

  迅捷斥候 - 提莫

  Captain Teemo on duty

  提莫队长正在待命!

  Hut! Two, three four...

  一!二!三!四……

  Yes, sir!

  是,长官!

  I'll scout ahead

  我去前面探探路

  Armed and ready!

  整装待发!

  That's gotta sting!

  有情况!

  Reporting in

  正在报告!

  Swiftly!

  要迅捷!

  I salute you

  向您致敬!

  Size doesn't mean everything

  体型并不能说明一切。

  Hut! Two, three four...

  一!二!三!四……

  Never underestimate the power of the Scouts' code

  绝对不要低估斥候密码的威力。

  九

  麦林炮手 - 崔丝塔娜

  I wanna shoot something!

  我好想射点儿什么!!

  Wohow!

  哇哈!

  Wow!

  哇呜!

  wanna see the fireworks?

  想看焰火吗?

  Let's get in range!

  我们再靠近点儿吧!

  I see... Fireworks!

  我看到了……焰火!

  Is that a rocket in your pocket?

  小小炮娘,很少烦恼~眼望四周焰火飘~

  Ready, aim, fire!

  预备,瞄准,射吖!

  Kaboom!

  喀,嘣!!

  Did you fall down and go boom?

  你们跌倒了没?崩溃了么?

  蛮族之王 - 泰达米尔

  This'll be a slaughter

  这将会是场屠杀/我的大刀早已饥渴难耐了!

  Now they die!

  现在他们可以死了!

  I am your worst nightmare

  我是你最可怕的噩梦

  As you wish

  如你所愿

  Into battle

  开战吧!

  Follow my blade

  随心而动,随刃而行!

  My destiny awaits

  我的命运在等待!

  My right arm is a lot stronger than my left arm!

  召唤师,你的光辉时刻是什么时候?是WCG吗?……而我的光辉时刻,就是……开大招的时候了!

  I am your worst nightmare

  我是你最可怕的噩梦

  You never stood a chance

  你是没有机会赢我的。

  卡牌大师 - 崔斯特

  Lady Luck is smiling

  幸运女神在微笑

  Pick a card.

  选牌吧!

  Doin it!

  正做着呢!

  Deal'em.

  出牌吧!

  It's my lucky day.

  今天是我的幸运日!

  I reckon...

  我算算……

  It's all in the cards

  一切尽在卡牌之中。

  Just the luck of the draw...

  纯看手气了……

  A twist of... Fate

  命运……被扭曲了……

  Only two Jokers in the deck and I get dealt you

  什么?找我算命?别开玩笑了!我可不会什么塔罗牌!

  The house always wins

  顺我者昌,逆我者亡!此乃天意!

  十

  邪恶小法师 - 维迦

  Know that if the tables were turned, I would show you no mercy

  如果我俩角色互换,我会让你看看什么叫残忍!

  I will swallow your soul!

  我会吞掉你的灵魂!

  Even death trembles in my presence!

  即使是死亡,也会因为我的出场而颤抖不已!

  Give up now! 放弃吧!

  Even now your loved ones suffer!

  你的亲友们正在饱受折磨!

  I can see the fear in your heart!

  我能看见你内心的恐惧!

  Your soul will come to serve me!

  你的灵魂将会供我驱使!

  I am evil! Stop laughing!

  我是魔鬼!不许笑!

  I will rise again, more powerful than you can ever imagine

  我……还会…以你无法想象……的强大姿态…再次苏醒的……

  What's black and blue and is about to show you the definition of pain?

  看清楚了!我可不是《最终梦想》里的黑魔导士!

  I smell death

  我闻到死亡的气息了!

  Yes! Hahahaha

  是啊!哈哈哈哈哈!

  Stuck in prey again?

  又在祈祷了么?

  Suffering awaits!

  苦难与折磨在等着你呢!

  The magic! It calls to me!

  魔法!它在召唤我!

  Your commands tire me

  你的命令让我厌倦!!

  It's only a short way and it's not a short joke

  捷径只有一条,我不是在说笑!

  You deny the darkness in your soul, you deny your power!

  在你否定了灵魂中的黑暗面的同时,你的力量也被一起否定了!

  猩红收割者 - 弗拉基米尔

  Wonderful

  好极了!

  My cup is half empty.

  我的杯子已经空了一半。

  The clot thickens.

  血块变厚了。

  Please, let it all out.

  请让它们(鲜血)都流出来吧!

  Let's pool our efforts.

  让我们合伙干吧!

  I'm absolutely livid.

  我的肤色确实很苍白。

  Trickling progress.

  血液正在慢慢滴落。

  A vital decision

  一次重大的抉择。

  A harvest moon, so aptly named.

  收获之月,多美妙的名字啊。

  I've got you…under my skin.

  我觉得……你让我很不爽。

  I'd love a pint.

  我非常乐意来那么一品脱血

  Hmm, something is leaking.

  恩恩,有些东西正在流出来。

  Deliciously vein.

  可口的静脉。

  I'm a universal recipient.

  每一种血型我都可以接受。

  Care to make a donation?

  愿意送我点血吗?

  A draining exercise.

  一次吮吸练习。

  I love a warrior with heart, never a stale moment.

  我喜欢有心脏的勇士,并且绝对不会让他们过期。

  You look like someone who's got a lot going on beneath the surface.

  你看上去血量充沛,要当心哟。

  Go ahead, B negative, you'll be just my type.

  很多人都说我是吸血鬼,但你看,其实我并不讨厌阳光,相反,我还经常在白天打架呢!

  The rivers will

1176891